Chapter 18-The Best Revenge is...

Nishelle

"Yo sis what you want to do with them....Let us know so we can get this sh*t over with." Skittles called out standing comforting Nyla.

I want everyone out the room except Katrell and Brienne........."

Everyone exited out the room leaving myself and a tied up Katrelle and Brienne alone.

"Bitch you better watch what you do. Consequences will be made trust that." Katrell yelled to me.

I ignored all of this threats knowing exactly how I wanted to get rid of this demon in my life. I was more than ready for it to happen. I decided I would end his life right here right now. Pregnant or not this had to be done so that my son wont have to go through what I went through along with knowing his psychotic father. The only thing that would concern me is If he ask me one day who and where his real father is. But that would be years from now and when the time comes I will just have to deal with that aspect. He will have Cordell in his life along with his crazy uncles I'm sure he will be fine. 

"You know I've been waiting on this day to finally make you feel what i've felt since the day I met you" I said ignoring his threat staring straight into his dark eyes. 

"Is that so!" He said laughing cynically. 

"But first I think I want to deal with this back stabbing chick right here." I said walking a few steps to stand directly in front of her bending down so we were eye to eye. 

"Nishelle just please listen to me!...I'm sorry!!! I had to do this for the survival of my family! We are going to get put out if I don't come up with the money to help! We are close to being homeless!!! But I promise I stopped dealing with him and had wanted to tell you because I didn't wasn't to risk our friendship over this!" She said speaking in a frantic.

I listed to her so called "sob" story. It was "catching", but I had already made it up my mind. When my mind is made it's done. 

"Brienne...... theres absolutely nothing you can say to me that your actions didn't already show. I don't care if your granny was on her death bed and you were trying to save her life. You don't put someone else's life in jeopardy for a chance to save someone else's.Who are you to play God? Have you lost your mind? Oh wait.....I think so... For the simple fact you wanted me... I said pointing to myself, "your "best friend" dead without a legit reason creeps me the hell out and I seriously question your sanity. It aint all together there and you need help. But do me a favor and don't call me a friend at all. And because you wanted to do harm to me I'm going to show you exactly what that looks like when you cross me........"

Brienne immediately begin to cry full tears.

I walked to the table where it lay weapons and all things that I could torture and kill them with. I decided to start with a 22 pistol. Dre has been teaching me how to handle one. They better hope my aim is on point but hey what the hell if it hits them somewhere else so be it. More entertainment for me. I walked over to Katrell.

"So you think you can handle a gun now huh? I bet ya a** can't even handle......

I cut him off with a shot to his dick.

He screamed in agony. "F******CCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhh*TTTTTTT!!!!!! "You B*tch!!!"

I broke into hysterical laughter.

Brienne

Nishelle broke out into this weird laugh that scared me. It was quite off. This laugh had pain and I knew my time was coming to an end soon. There was nothing that I could do or say at this point where she had my life in her hands. Man how the roles reversed. I watch Katrell scream in pain as blood started to splatter every which way from where his in tact Penis used to be. I kind of was glad when she did that. He deserved it but I seriously was in shock at the continuation of her revenge on him. She pulled the trigger four more times shooting his two legs and both of his hands and explaining each.