Chapter 27- Unexpected Deliveries

Cordell

"Delly?" In what sounded like a woman called me. That voice was way familiar. I turned around to see none other than my ex-baby mama Natasja. Damn What are the odds of this sh*t.

"I thought that was you. Wassup!?" Tasja asked.

"Don't try and act like sh*t is gravy between us when you know thats the LAST case in the book."

"Oh stop I thought we were passed that Delly!"

"No YOU could easily pass that wit cha thottin a**" I spitted to her. She was making me angrier by the second.

"Excuse me!? Whooaa! Never that babes. I thought I was forgiven! Come on Dell don't be that way" She said sounding not even the least bit remorseful.

I started to walk away when she started talking again trailing behind me, back up to me by my side.

"I heard you got a baby on the way" She said using her fingers as quotation marks putting emphasis on baby."

"Let me guess the streets talk huh."

"Yep and they say you on the come up. I heard you buying "wifey" BMW's and sh*t. I see you!"

"Tell your sources to mind they f*ckin business too."

I started walking away again. This chick ain't slick. She not about to get me caught up. I don't care how good she looking in that tight spandex skirt and crop top t-shirt she got on. That was the problem now. Natasja had no problems getting guys eyes to stick to her whenever she passed by. She favored Cocaine Lorraine like that could be her twin for real . Body was always on point. She caught up to me again. This time standing in front of me stopping me in my tracks. Before I could do anything she grabbed my face and kissed the edge of my lips and whispered in my ear, licking the lobe.

"Bye baby ima see you soon."

I pushed her off so hard she bumped back into one of the frozen doors.

"Keep ya damn hands to yourself, especially them funky a** lips. I don't know where them sh*ts been!"

I stormed out of the isle before she could say anything and definitely out of this damn Walmart. I will go elsewhere. Hell anywhere away from this b*tch. I went elsewhere to get the drinks and ice cream. On my way back to the house images of Natasja and I in the better parts of our dealing with each other kept flashing back. But as soon as the thoughts entered, thoughts of her aborting my child overruled the other thoughts and made me mad all over again. Dre thought it was that easy to let it go but I couldn't for some reason or another. I walked in the house and placed the bags on the table.

"Why it look like someone pissed you off?" Nishelle said taking the ice cream from out the bag and opening it right away.

"Nothing" I said. Leaving the kitchen to walk to one of our vacant balconies in our condo to take a freaking breather.

Nishelle

Time seemed to be nearing for everything. The girls would be moving into their dorms soon and Caiden was about to put his stamp on his entrance into the world. I myself had to get ready for it. It seemed to appear more recently along with today that Caiden would be bracing this earth soon. Especially considering the braxton hicks contractions i've been having lately. Just last week Cordell had to rush me to the hospital on false alarm. Hell this is my first time pregnant. I have no clue what to expect. Afterwards my mother and Gma talked to me about what braxton hicks contractions even where. Way to warn me!