Chapter 20- When Things Become A Mystery

Nishelle

 "Come again!?" I said.

"We got an idea of where ya mom's is."

 "So what the hell are we sitting here for? Lets go and find her." I said ready to walk up out this house.

 "Heres the thing sis we cant just roll up on spots we not familiar in territory with. That can either put us in a dead position or cause more than what we asking for. Theres no medium. So heres what we are trying to do. Right now we are devising a solid plan to get to her. We should have her back within a weeks tops."

 "So what was the reason for hyping me up if we cant do nothing yet!?" I said slightly annoyed because I got way too happy.

 "Well I just thought you should be included on whats going on. I know you don't like being left out of the loop and you been through a lotta sh*t lately..."

 "Tuh....who you telling.." I said rolling my eyes. 

 "Yeah so I just wanted to give you some type of ease. Don't worry sis you know we always come through."

 "Well thanks bro I appreciate it. Hows the other plan going?"

 "You talking about B?"

 "yeah."

 "Oh yeah of course. We got this."

 "If you say so..." I say walking back into the living room.

 "Don't be so lax on us baby girl. You betta recognize who ya brothers are!"

 "Blah blah blah I know!" 

Nyla

It was late sat night going on midnight soon. The close crew that consisted of myself, Skittles, Dell, Shelly, Jamyis, now Jhared, Cadence, Tyler, Chino, Dre, Melanie and Jaz, all just came from a Drake concert. We decided to all crash at Chinos estate. He had the most entertainment all in one house then us all put together. Movie theater, game room, indoor sauna, indoor and outdoor pool, tennis court, basketball court you name it he probably had it. Don't ask me how, I stay out of that aspect of their lives. I just know he like living large. Thats Chino. We were all in the main living room catching up cracking jokes, drinking, snacking on foods and playing games. 

"So prom season is here y'all little n*ggas ready!? I know the girls are" Dre said to all of us.

 "Hell yeah, i'm ready to get it in! Prom sex baby!" Cordell said bluntly.

 Shell cut him a glare so hard i'm surprised his head wasn't off yet.

 "Yeah...This coming from a person that be quick to jump in the bed and just cuddle." Shell rolled her eyes and blurted.

 "Bae!!!!!!??? Really!!!?" Cordell yelled out turning to her.

 We all busted out laughing.

 "Thats for showing out acting like you about that life all day." Nishelle replied.

 "Dawg please don't tell me you went soft on us!" Tyler, Cadence boyfriend said laughing.

 "Don't listen to Shell! She half sleep anyways!"

 Shell just rolled her eyes shaking her head at his foolishness. Them two are hilarious.

 "I know i'm ready! Im rolling in with the baddest chick, mini Mariyah Carey over here!" Skittles said kissing my cheek.

 "Would you stop calling me that I look nothing like her!" I replied.

 "Yeah but you got her fancy tendencies you boujie bae. but I love you though!"