Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..

Nishelle

We ended up not hearing from Brienne yet so we decided to leave. The car situation worked out being that Tyler had his truck and Melanie came with Dre's Escalade to pick up their crew. You had Myself, Cordell, Skittles, Tyler, Jamyis, Cadence, and Nyla in Tyler's Audi Q7. While in Dre's truck was Melanie, Dre, Jazmine, Chino and their friends . We all split and went to our different party scenes. On our way to RaShawn's party I could not help but think about how Brienne played us like that getting us all hyped and then she is no where to be found. I was more so worried if she was ok. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Tyler swerved a little after Jamyis decided to scream when Latto's "Big Energy" came blasting through the car speakers.

"Ahhh! This my song!!!!! Tyler what you know about this!!!!." She said grinding in her seat next to me in the car.

"Yooooo! Homie you cant be screaming like that! I could have crashed!!!." Tyler said back to Jamyis.

"Ima smack you Jamyis scaring the hell out of me!!!" Cadence complained holding her chess in the front seat.

"Hell me too! Got my baby kicking, thinking i'm in danger!" I yelled.

Cordell said nothing but stared at Jamyis like she was crazy.

"Dead thought something happened." Nyla said in the back.

"Got my girl scared and what not back here." Skittles said reaching from the third row hitting Jamyis arm."

"I am not ya girl!" Nyla replied to Skittles.

"Well sh*t my bad got a lil excited!!!! Jamyis said laughing. "And skittles touch me again ima rip ya face off!" You been f*cking wit me all night gosh.!" She said staring back at him with a mean mug on her face.

"I aint get none tonight and definitely not from yo a** so what chu talking about!?" He said back sarcastically.

"Skittles shut up! aint nobody talking about sex." I said laughing at his stupidity. 

We got to RaShawn's party and to say the joint was live was an understatement. He had the center feeling like a club atmosphere! Had a bar area, dance floor, v.i.p area and lounge chairs and sofas dispersed all around the center. Cordell,Tyler, and Skittles walked off to greet RaShawn and get drinks for us. Non-Alcoholic that is because this was a rented space and they were not about to condone us teens drinking. The only chance that would happen is if someone snuck a lil sum'n sum'n in, which i'm sure of it. But from the looks of it we aint need it tonight the way everybody was acting! It was like sex on the dance floor, and crowds wild'n out and what not! Cadence, Jamyis, Nyla and myself found these red and tan lounge chairs and sofas provided to sit and gather the atmosphere. Not even ten mins of sitting and talking it up about people on the dance floor Jamyis froze in mid conversation staring at the front entrance.

"Jesus must not like me." She spat out rolling her eyes dramatically and shaking her head.

We all looked to where she was looking and saw her recent ex Jhared walk in with his crew of boys. He was looking like he owned the place. I still don't get Jamyis and why she let him go. Him wanting to be around her more is not a good enough excuse to break up with someone! And that boy is fine!. His chinky eyes, defined eyebrows and chocolate complexion remind me of a young Tyson Beckford no lie. Anyways he unfortunately spotted us and started walking our way.

"Damn he's coming this way quick I look ok?" Jamyis said fixing her hair checking to see if anything was on her face.

"You know, for you to be over Jhared you sure ain't acting like it." I said laughing.