Enters Gojo Saori!

I was watching one piece in my room, I mean rewatching it. It was at Marineford arc, and then akainu's fist went through ace. I couldn't take it anymore and I started crying. It's just so emotional, poor ace, dying at such a young age. I got a text from my friend.

She asked me to meet at the cafe we usually meet. I was on my way to the cafe, crossing the street. I then saw a little kid crying and crossing the road. Truck-kun came about to crash the poor kid but my body moved by itself and take the hit instead.

My eyes wanting to close, I can't feel anything. I can hear ambulance sirens but it's slowly fading away. I'm sorry if I made you cry, mom. Please forgive me but I have to go. I only wanna see you smile. I died while smiling, thinking of my mom made me smile. I blacked out.

I open my eyes to be blinded by a white light. I saw an angel. ''Hi, human.'' ''Uh.. yeah so what's gonna happen to me now?'' ''I'm in charge of reincarnation.'' ''Oh okay.'' ''You can get reincarnated in your favorite anime.'' 

''Ok.......WAIT REALLY?!'' She just chuckled at my reaction and nodded. ''Then, I wanna go to One Piece world.'' ''It depends on your luck but not many people can go to their favorite anime. Your death amused the gods. You chose to save a random child over your own life.'' ''Oh okay.'' 

''You have to spin this wheel and if it points to one piece world then that's it.'' I nodded and wished for it to point one piece and......IT DID! 

''Congratulations, you will get to stay in one piece but sure you don't want die early right?'' ''Uh huh.'' ''Then you can ask me one ability you want, it won't be a devil fruit power though. It will be something you are born with.'' ''Then I want gojo's ability and his eyes but I still wanna be a female though.'' ''Okay, I got it. Good luck, human.'' Then I blacked out. 

I woke up to see that I was lying on a shore of a random island. I looked at the reflection of myself from the water. I looked like an 18 year old with a blindfold covering my eyes. The female version of gojo satoru. Now, I'm Gojo Saori!

Now, I'm traveling around the island that I woke up from. (A/N : Your outfit is from the cover.) There seems to be a marine base and I decided to destroy so that I can get a name for myself. 

After destroying the marine base, I went to a bar nearby to get some food. And look who I met in this short amount of time. There I saw..........SHANKS, drinking sake along with benn, yasopp, and lucky roo. Omg, omg wait calm down saori. Stay cool. 

Shanks POV:

I saw a pretty hot lady with a blindfold on. Weird but who cares. Her rosy pink lips and curves were so attractive. I decided to go hit on her. ''What is a hot girl like you doing in a place like this?'' She turned to me and smiled. ''Just to get some food.'' ''Then let me pay for you.'' ''Really thanks shanks.'' ''You know my name?'' ''Of course I do, you are yonko aren't you?'' she chuckled at me like I just said the most obvious thing which I did. I'm so stupid, now she's gonna make fun of me.

''What's your name?'' ''Why do you wanna know?'' ''Well, since you know my name and I don't know your name so it's unfair.'' She chuckled which made me blush. ''Saori, Gojo Saori.'' ''Ne, saori-chan, do you know how to fight?'' ''Yes, I'm a pirate, trying to make a name. I just destroyed a marine base.'' ''Really? Well, that makes things easier. Do you want to join my crew?''

Saori POV:

''Do you want to join my crew?'' shanks asked. This was unexpected. ''Sorry but I'm more of a solo pirate.'' Shanks pouted and I just laughed. ''No need to be upset shanks. I don't have a place to go or have a boat to leave this island. So, if it makes you feel better than I can travel with you for a while.'' This makes shanks's mood brightened up. ''Of course you can!'' 

Then he went to go tell benn, yasopp, lucky roo and the rest of his crew. They didn't really mind, instead they were even happier that a hot girl would be traveling with them for a while.

I went to shanks ship and they started to set sail. Suddenly, shanks grab my wrist and sat me down on his lap. His one arm hugging my waist and started arguing with his own crew. ''Captain, you can't have her all by yourself.'' ''Yeah, they are right. It's not fair captain,'' yasopp said joining in the conversation. Benn smacked his head, ''You have a son.'' Yasopp pouted in response.

''I don't care and she's mine,'' shanks said while hugging me tighter and nuzzling his face into my neck and white hair. I was just ignoring them and focusing on the food while they wearing arguing like little kids fighting for their favorite toy.

The rest of day were with them partying, childish arguing and shanks flirting with me. I didn't really mind, it was much more lively and I've never felt so happy in my life. It was now night and they were arguing about me sleeping in their room since there's no guest room.

''Saori-chan, you will sleep with me right?'' ''I mean I don't really mind so why not?'' ''Yayyy!'' shanks said while picking me up and twirling me around. ''O-oi, s-stop it, shanks,'' I said blushing while shanks just laughed at my blushing face. ''IT'S NOT FAIR!!!'' his crew shouted. 

Shanks finally put me down and wrap his arm around my shoulder. He turned around to his crew and stuck out his tongue. The whole crew was sobbing and complaining at their captain.

We both laid on his bed and cuddling each other. I kissed shanks on his cheek and nuzzled my face into his chest and hugging him. He hugged back while blushing. ''Night, shanks.'' ''N-night saori-chan.''

......

......

......''Damm, I might have a crush on you saori-chan, no I do.'' shanks whispered to himself.

'' shanks whispered to himself