The World's Strongest Swordsman - Mihawk

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I don't have time to deal with a strong guy like him!' Luffy thought.

'Mihawk. . . . . I hope we don't have to fight,' I thought sadly.

''Gear Second!'' Luffy said and hugged me by the waist to avoid Mihawk. Mihawk sent a slash towards us and Luffy took the hit by protecting me. ''Luffy!'' I shouted. ''Saori,'' Luffy said. ''Are you okay?'' I asked him. ''Yeah, it's nothing.'' ''If you say so . . .'' I sighed. Jimbei then came to where we were. ''Only Ace-san's brother can avoid getting a fatal wound like that.'' 

''First son of the sea - Jimbei!'' Mihawk said. ''I won't let you so much as touch Luffy-kun and Saori-kun again! Even if it means dead!'' Jimbei said. ''Why are you doing this?'' Mihawk exclaimed in surprise. ''I want to rescue Ace-san! For one reason, to save our sea. It is too late to stop this war now but we still have hope. Namely, Luffy-kun and Saori-kun over there,'' Jimbei said and looked over to the struggling Luffy and me trying to help him.

''I see but I still don't know what fate has in store. Therefore, I need you to step back,'' Mihawk said. ''Kyojin Karate! Arabesque Brick Fist!'' Jimbei said and stopped the cannonballs while Mihawk slice it in half. ''Sharkskin Palm Thrust!'' Jimbei shouted and attack Mihawk but he got blown away by Mihawk. 

''He's really strong as I thought! Saori, hurry up!'' Luffy said. ''I'm trying!''

Mihawk jumped into the air and started attacking us with his Yoru. But this time Luffy wasn't able to dodge.

'Shit! If I don't do something quickly, Luffy might die,' I thought.

My body just moved by itself and Mihawk's sword went into my upper right abdomen. I gritted my teeth in pain.

Mihawk widened his eyes in disbelief, ''S-Saori?'' He took out his sword from me and I groaned in pain. ''Saori!!!'' Luffy shouted. ''I'm fine, Luffy. Saving Ace is more important.'' Luffy gritted his teeth in anger and carried me and jumped away from Mihawk.

''You bastard! Gomu Gomu No..... Jet Bazoo-'' Luffy stopped himself and punched the ground instead. ''That was close! If I had reached out, my arms would've been severed!'' Luffy said. 

''I see, so you're not that careless,'' Mihawk said and attacked Luffy while he dodged so Mihawk sliced the wave that Aokiji froze instead.

''S-So this is what the World's Strongest Swordman can do!'' Coby said in shock.

''The blocks of ice are falling on us!!!!'' a random marine shouted.

''What are you gonna do now?'' Mihawk kept on attacking us while Luffy kept on dodging his attack. ''Luffy, put me down!'' ''No, you're injured!'' "You're the one to talk! I'm strong enough to at least buy us sometime even when I'm injured. This nothing to me!'' I said but Luffy ignored me.

''You're getting farther and farther from your brother,'' Mihawk said.

"Damm it!'' Luffy said.

''So this is it after all,'' Mihawk said.

''Don't mind me, just breezing through!' Buggy shouted.

"Gomu Gomu No...''

''Oh you save-'' Buggy said, only to get sliced in half by Mihawk.

''Jet Human Shield!''

''Teme! What're you doing?! Mugiwara?'' Buggy shouted at him and Luffy finally put me down.

''What? I'm not the one who cut you! Plus you just said 'Don't mind me, I'm here to save you!' Luffy said. ''How deluded is your hearing?!''

''Gomu Gomu No.... Jet Human Shield!''

''Stop it!!!'' Buggy shouted and Mihawk sliced him into pieces.

''I can't take it! You must be 'Hawk-Eyes!' The Special Muggy Ball! Blow Away!'' Buggy kicked a small bomb at Mihawk only to have it reflected to him.

''Here's a joke! How is the Muggy Ball useful for tunnel construction? And the answer is.... Say it together, everyone! Because it goes....KABOOM!!!" Buggy got blown away.

While all this was happening, I was on the ground laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt and tears started to form in my eyes.

''Ahahahahaha!! Ah, my stomach hurts!''

Mihawk smiled a little at my laughter but then frowned when he remember that he accidentally stabbed you. 

''Saori,'' Mihawk said and I finally stop laughing and looked at him. ''Hm?'' ''Are you okay? I'm sorry.'' ''Oh, this? It's fine, don't worry about it. I know you didn't mean it so it's not your fault!'' I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Mihawk took advantage of the smoke around us because of Buggy's bomb and hugged my waist and pulled me close to him.

''Mihawk?'' I said confused. Mihawk didn't say anything and crashed his lips on mine. I froze in shock but kissed him back and put my arms around his shoulder. We broke the kiss for oxygen.

''Thank you Buggy! I'll never forget about you!'' I heard Luffy shout from the other side and smirked at Mihawk.

''I guess I gotta run away from you now,'' I stop hugging Mihawk and ran to Luffy. Mihawk scoffed, ''It's far from over!''

''Vista! Oyaji said that we can't let Ace's brother die!'' Marco shouted. ''On it!'' Vista replied.

Mihawk was about to slash at Luffy but was blocked by Vista.

''5th division commander of the Shirohige - Flower Sword Vista!''

''Nice to meet you, Hawk-Eye Mihawk! You've heard of me?'' Vista said.

''Everybody knows you,'' Mihawk simply replied.

''Vista!'' I said. ''Oh, Saori and Ace's brother, I will fight him so you guys just go ahead and save Ace,'' Vista said and I nodded.

''Whoever you are, thank you!'' Luffy shouted.

'It's not because of his power or skills. He seems to rally all those around him to his side. Among all people on the sea, he has the most formidable ability. And Saori has the most unbelievable ability to make even the most heartless, cruelest, and emotionless people and pirates fall for her....... And I'm one of them too. Those two combine could cause chaos!' Mihawk thought.

''What they gonna do to Ace? It's not time yet!''

Thousands of Pacifistas have finally arrived in the battle.

''Alright guys, I'm getting tired of waiting! It's showtime!''