Don't cry. . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ace's POV

I groaned in pain and slowly opened my eyes to be met with a ceiling. I sat up and looked around and it seemed like I was in some room. My eyes widened in shock when I saw Saori laying unconscious on a bed beside mine.

''I'm dead, right? So how come Saori is with me?! Don't tell me-'' I was cut off when the door opened. I turned around to see . . . . Akagami no Shanks?! What is going on?!

''ACE?!'' Shanks exclaimed, surprised.

''YOU CAN SEE ME?!'' I shouted.

*Timeskip*

After a while of confusion, we finally calm down but we were still confused. 

''Ace, it seems that you are alive seeing that you have a beating heart,'' Shanks said and I nodded.

''Yeah, I don't know how because I'm sure I died.'' I suddenly remembered something important.

''Oh yeah, Akagami, what happened to Oyaji?'' I asked him and Shanks sighed. 

''Whitebeard died at the war. He died sacrificing himself to save his sons,'' Shanks said and I gulped. I started sweating like crazy and tears started to fall down from my eyes.

''It can't be, Oyaji!'' I cried for so long and Shanks patted my back for comfort. ''Ace, just because Whitebeard died, you can't just stay gloomy for the rest of your life. Think about who you have left and think about Whitebeard's sacrifice for you and all of his children. Don't let his death go to vain.''

I wiped my tears away, 'Yeah, Akagami is right. I can't stay like this forever,' I thought.

''Ace, what do you want to do?'' Akagami asked me and I looked at him determinedly. 

''My death and not being able to protect the ones I love made me understand that I'm still weak. Akagami, I want to get stronger!'' I said and Shanks smiled. 

''Good choice. Ace, are you planning to meet up with Luffy and join his crew?'' Shanks said and I smiled widely. ''Yeah!'' ''Good, then I will train you for two years.'' ''Okay!''

'' For now, let's just wait until Saori's awake,'' Shanks sighed and looked at Saori's unconscious form. 

Saori's POV

I opened my eyes and hold my head in pain. My head was pounding and I felt dizzy. I heard people talking and I turned around to see Ace and Shanks?!

I started to smile widely and ran to hug Ace. ''Ace! You're alive! I'm so happy!'' I laughed. ''Yeah, me too,'' Ace said and hugged me back.

I stopped hugging Ace and looked at Shanks. ''Shanks. . .'' I smiled. Shanks's lips trembled and his eyes started to tear up. I opened my arms and Shanks didn't hesitate to tackle me in a hug.