Nakama

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was staring at them in shock and trying to process why the hell he is still alive but that's when it all clicked. 'That portal. . .That voice. . .I was in the past. Shit! How I'm gonna get back to the future?' I thought. 

While I was still stuck in my thoughts, I didn't know that Roger looked at me and smiled. I broke out of my thoughts when Roger grabbed me with him and run to his ship.

''O-Oi! Let me go! What the hell are you doing?'' I shouted, annoyed.

''Hahahaha! Satomi, did you already forget about me?'' Roger laughed and I was confused. 

''What? Satomi? Who the-'' Roger cut me off, ''The navy's coming, we gotta go! Hahahaha!''

Rayleigh, Shanks, and Buggy were staring at me like they knew me or not.

*Timeskip*

Right now, I'm on Roger's ship, trying to explain to him who I am because he kept on calling me Satomi, whoever that is.

''So, Satomi, how have you been?'' Roger asked me and a tick mark appeared on my forehead.

''Like I said, I'm not Satomi!'' I shouted. ''Really, then who are you?'' Roger tilt his head. ''Saori! Gojo Saori!'' I shouted and Roger frowned. ''Gojo? I thought that there was only one Gojo, not two.''

I sighed in annoyance, 'I guess I should tell them the truth. Maybe that will clear the confusion?' I thought. 

''Fine, let me tell you the truth to clear all this confusion,'' I said. ''Go ahead,'' Roger said and Rayleigh nodded. ''I'm listening.''

''I came from the future. I got stuck in some portal that led me to here, the past,'' I said and there was silence.

''HUHHHHH?!'' They all shouted.

''I'm telling the truth,'' I shrugged and Roger laughed. ''I believe you but if you come from the future then you must be Satomi's daughter. You look so much like her, but your personality is a mixture of both your parents, mostly your dad.''

''Is that my mother's name?'' I asked in surprise. 

''Yeah, Gojo Satomi. That's her name. And my name is Gol D Roger, it's nice to meet you, Satomi's daughter!'' Roger said.

''My name is Gojo Saori. It's nice to meet you, Roger-Ossan,'' I bowed to him. 

''Woah, you sure have manners, unlike that dad of yours!'' Roger laughed and Rayleigh smiled at me. All of his crew members acknowledge me which made me happy.

After that, the whole crew was now celebrating and having fun. I smiled at the scene. ''Hm?'' I looked down and saw Shanks and Buggy sitting down beside me, looking at me with stars in their eyes.

''What's so cool?'' I asked them and they both smiled at me. ''So you came from the future?'' Buggy asked me. ''Did I become a very strong pirate in the future?'' Shanks asked me and I chuckled lightly.

''I can't tell you the future, what if I mess it up?'' I said and they both frowned. ''I see. . .''

''But don't worry, the both of you became infamous pirates,'' I said trying to cheer up their mood which worked. ''Really? Yay!'' They both cheered. ''You hear that, Buggy? We both became infamous pirates!'' Shanks smiled and Buggy laughed. ''Yeah!'' They both started dancing and I smiled.

Rayleigh came to me and said, ''Roger's calling you.'' ''Really? Why?'' I asked him and Rayleigh shrugged. I followed Rayleigh and once Roger saw me, he smiled at me.

''Oh! Saori, come over here!'' Roger shouted and I went to him. Roger put his arm on my shoulder and looked at me. 

''Saori! Join my crew!'' Roger smiled and I looked at him, shocked. 

''Eh? But I have to go back to the future.''

''You don't have to worry about that! Just join my crew, for the time being, I'll send you back to the future,'' Roger laughed but I still looked unsure.

''But-'' I got cut off by the looks the crew members were giving me. ''Please!'' Shanks and Buggy plead to me. ''Trust me, Saori, it'll be fun!'' Rayleigh smiled. ''Yeah, Saori! Like Roger said, we'll find a way to send you back to the future. Don't worry!'' Gaban said.

''I-'' I sighed and then smiled, ''Okay!'' They all cheered. Roger raised his cup of sake and said, ''To our new nakama, Saori!'' ''Yeah!'' Everyone shouted including me.