The Bad News Received!

*Play the song from above*

.

.

.

.

.

.

*At Kamabakka Kingdom*

Sanji was seen being dressed up like a girl. ''What a beautiful sunset!''

 Then the news coo came to him and gave him a newspaper. ''Ah~Bird-san! Thanks, sweetheart!'' Sanji said and blow a kiss at the bird. ''What's today's love horoscope....'' Sanji started to sweat a lot which causes the makeup to melt from his face. He gritted his teeth in frustration and shouted, ''What the hell is this?!'' Sanji throw the newspaper away and grabbed his hair, 'It can't be! Ace and . . .Saori! She can't die! She's too strong to die!' Sanji thought.

*At Kuraigana Island*

Zoro was seen fighting the baboons with the company of Perona. The baboons were about to attack him but then froze when a mysterious figure appeared. The baboons all ran away when the mysterious figure got closer.

''You are. . . . Hawk-eye Mihawk!'' Zoro exclaimed then struggle to stand up. ''Relax, Roronoa Zoro. Your injuries have pushed you beyond your limits,'' Mihawk said. ''Why are you here?'' Zoro asked. ''That castle is my home but what are you doing here?'' Mihawk asked and Zoro explain to him that Kuma was the one who sent him here. 

''I see. So that's why Mugiwara and Saori arrived at Marineford with that other group,'' Mihawk said and Zoro's eyes widen. ''You met Luffy and Saori? How are they? Are they alright?'' 

''I believe Mugiwara would be physically fine since he escape Marineford successfully but not mentally I guess,'' Mihawk said. ''What do you mean? What happened?'' Zoro asked confused and at that moment he had a bad feeling. He felt like he didn't want to even know what happen at all.

''You didn't hear? Fire Fist Ace and Saori died,'' Mihawk said and didn't want to say the last sentence. ''W-what are you-'' Mihawk cut him off, ''Fire Fist and Saori died right before his eyes.'' 

''Luffy!'' Zoro said and tries to hold back his tears. 'Saori! W-Why did you have to die?!' 

*At Weatheria*

Nami was seen being captured by the old men in Weatheria. ''You were so eager to learn about our weather science. . .What happened?'' The old man asked Nami. Nami then looked down and explain to him what happen.

''Look at that newspaper. The Luffy that the newspaper is talking about . . . He's my captain. While his nakama was scattered all around the world, Luffy has been fighting a terrible battle on his own alongside his childhood friend Saori. Saori was also our nakama and we were all looking forward to starting a new journey together with her. He and Saori stormed into that great war to save Ace. . . . . . but he lost Ace and Saori right before his eyes,'' Nami cried.