The Legendary Sea Monster

.

.

.

.

.

.

"How far down do you think we've come?" Luffy questioned. "We must be over 10,000 down," Franky answered. "A whale! It's a whale!" Chopper excitedly yelled out. "LABOON!!!" Brook cried. "No, it's old man whitebeard," Luffy interrupted. 

"Pfft- hahaha! Nice one, Luffy!" I giggled and Luffy laughed along with me.

"Hey, guys! Something is coming from behind us, it looks like a ship!" Usopp cried out. 

"A ship?!" Everyone shouted. "Seems like it's a pirate ship," I uttered. "Ehhh?" Chopper shrieked. "What do they want?" Ace speaks. He sounds annoyed. "They are ramming up alongside our ship!" Franky yelled out.

"We're going in, men!!!" Caribou cried out. 

"Hang on a minute, it's that Mohmoo?" Nami continued, "You're Mohmoo from the Arlong pirates, aren't you?" Sanji chimed in, "We've seen this guy before, right, Luffy?" Luffy tilted his head in confusion, "hmm... Have we?"

Mohmoo slowly regained his memories and started to look terrified, he was sweating bullets. 

"Follow after me, men!" Caribou yelled out confidently as he entered our ship. He kept blabbering about how he would slaughter us while we were just staring at him, unamused. 

He still had no idea that Mohmoo swam away with his men and that he was the only one aboard our ship. Fool.

"Now, men! Don't stand around saying hello! Just let out all those weapons of yours and finish the whole damn straw hat crew-" He blinked twice and finally the realization hit him like a meteor striking Earth. "EHHH?!" Caribou dropped down to his knees and immediately started apologizing.

"Oi quit acting like you're all righteous. You're the one who was screaming about Gatling guns and killing us all!" Franky pointed out which made Caribou screech in terror. "Who the hell are you, anyway? You're the captain of that ship, right?" Zoro interrogated.

"No, no, no, no!! Don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not the captain of that ship!" Caribou denied, "I'm just. . uh. . a guy who was being used by them for menial work!"

"And you think we're gonna believe that bullshit?" Ace remarked. "It's obvious, man," I said.

"Man, I'm sick to death of being on that ship. Yeah, this is perfect. Would you let me stick on your ship for a while? Please, I'm begging you!" Caribou bowed down and pleaded to us.

"Eh? I'm starting to feel kind of sorry for this guy," Chopper said. "Oi, don't be an idiot! He's lying!" Usopp exclaimed. "Chopper, you're too innocent for this world," I muttered.