Consecutive Battles!

.

.

.

.

.

.

'His name is . . . .  . .  ROCKS .D. XEBEC!!!!!'

''NANIIIIIIIIIIIIII?!'' Everyone shouted including me. ''WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOCKED?!'' They all shouted at me. ''I didn't know,'' I said and they all comically fell down. ''HOW CAN YOU NOT- *sighs* whatever,'' They all sighed.

''I didn't know about that,'' Jimbei said.

''I didn't know that captain had a daughter,'' Shirohige said, shocked.

''That was unexpected,'' Mihawk said in his usual monotone voice but he was surprised.

''Fu~Fu~Fu~Things are just getting more and more interesting,'' Doflamingo laughed.

''That's the girl Luffy was talking about,'' Hancock said.

''She's more dangerous than Fire Fist and Mugiwara,'' Aokiji said. 

''It seems like we should execute her as soon as possible,'' Kizaru said.

''Garp, Sengoku, and Roger killed her father on the spot after defeating him because he was too dangerous to be alive. But this time we will be the ones to kill her in the name of justice. We won't need any pirates for help unlike Garp and Sengoku,'' Akainu said.

I was now levitating in the air, looking down at everyone. Hm? It seems like they are struggling with the Vice Admirals. Oh, well, I guess I have to be a little rough,'' I smirked and took out my glasses. 

'Cursed Technique Amplification: Blue'

'Cursed Technique Reversal: Red'

Luffy was about to continue running and fight the marines but Crocodile stopped him. ''Wait Mugiwara, don't take another step forward.'' ''Huh? Why are you stopping me?'' Luffy asked, confused. ''or you'll get caught in it,'' Crocodile said, looking serious and sweating a bit.

'Hollow . . . Purple!' I aimed it at the marines and the Vice-Admirals.

 Purple!' I aimed it at the marines and the Vice-Admirals