Fireworks

I became shirohige's daughter even though I didn't join his crew. I got close to the commanders and especially ace. Since there is no extra room, I had to share a room with ace. Right now, I'm eating breakfast with the commanders.

Ace was eating like how luffy would eat. ''Ne Saori-chan, I've been wanting to ask, why do you wear a blindfold?'' ace asked. This question drew the division commanders' attention on me, even oyaji. 

''That's because I was born with the six eyes. My eyes draw a lot of attention so I wear a blindfold to cover it. I can still see even though I'm wearing it.'' ''I see,'' ace said. ''But, what's a six eyes?'' oyaji asked. 

''Yeah, never heard of it yoi,'' Marco said and everyone else nodded their heads, agreeing with Marco. ''The six eyes(Rikugan) grants the user extraordinary perception and the ability to utilize the Limitless to its fullest. Due to this powerful ability, it drains energy when I'm not wearing blindfold so I have to wear it. Because of my limitless, ace cannot touch me but some strong people like oyaji can probably break through my limitless barrier, who knows.'' 

Oyaji and some commanders understand what I just said about the six eyes but some people like ace didn't get it. ''I don't understand what you just said, all I know is that you have a powerful ability, limitless barrier, and six eyes,'' ace said with a confused look on his face.

I just laughed at his stupidity which made his face red from embarrassment. '' Oi, you think I'm stupid don't you?'' ace said somehow reading my thoughts. ''Oh, you just read my thoughts,'' I said while giggling at him. Then oyaji and everyone was laughing at ace. ''STOP LAUGHING!'' ace shouted while covering his face with his hands. 

I was sitting on the crow nest, feeling the cool breeze from the sea. It was such a nice feeling. ''It would be really great if you join our crew, yoi.'' I turned around and saw marco approaching me. 

''I would love to but I wanna travel around the world.'' ''That's gonna take a while but I bet you can, yoi,'' marco said and I smiled at him and he blushed but I didn't notice it. ''Arigatou, marco.'' ''No problem, yoi.'' 

We sat together in comfortable silence. The peaceful silence broke when one of the whitebeard crew shouted, ''I SEE AN ISLAND AHEAD!'' ''I'm gonna go explore the island,'' I said standing up. I gave a hand to marco,'' You coming with me?'' He smiled and stand up too, taking my hand and said,''Of course.''

I went to explore the island with marco and ace. It was a beautiful island. 

While exploring, I asked a random citizen about this island

While exploring, I asked a random citizen about this island. ''Ossan, what is this island called?'' ''Ah, you guys must be new here. It's called 'Hanabi Island' This island is famous for fireworks.'' ''Oh, I see. Arigatou.'' ''No problem.'' 

We walked around the town and I saw a poster for fireworks. ''Ace, Marco, look!'' ''A firework festival?'' Marco said. ''You wanna go?'' ace asked. ''Yeah, they are holding it tonight, please?'' ''I guess it's fine,'' marco said and ace nodded in agreement. I hugged both of them and thanked them. They blushed because they could feel my boobs pressing against them but I didn't know. 

''I-it's fine,'' ace said. ''A-anytime,'' marco said. Why are they stuttering? Well whatever. ''Anyways, let's go shopping.'' I wanna wear new clothes since I've been wearing the same clothes for a while now. 

Your outfit (you're wearing round black glasses that cover you eyes)

I finished shopping and went to where marco and ace is, to get some food

I finished shopping and went to where marco and ace is, to get some food. ''Let's go get some food.'' Ace and marco blushed when they saw me. 'Hott,' was the first word that came to their mind when they saw me. Then we went to get some food and do more exploring before watching the fireworks.

It was time to watch the fireworks. They set up the fireworks and it was very pretty. When was the last time I saw fireworks back in my world? 

While marco was busy watching the fireworks, ace sneaked up behind me and hugged my waist and rest his face on my shoulder

While marco was busy watching the fireworks, ace sneaked up behind me and hugged my waist and rest his face on my shoulder. I was surprised by his bold actions. ''Ace?'' ''Just let me stay like this.'' I just chuckled and said, ''Okay.'' 

Ever since then, I've gotten really close with marco, ace and other commanders. I also got close with oyaji too. It's been two weeks since then and now it's time for me to leave. They weren't too happy about and some were even crying. 

I gave a hug to oyaji. I told them to leave me at Saboady. I looked at ace and he didn't look at me. ''C'mon, cheer up ace. We are gonna meet again somewhere anyways.'' I hugged ace and kissed him on his cheek and left. 

Ace touched his cheek and blushed. While some of his brothers were glaring at him in jealousy.

Once I arrived at Saboady, I went to Shakky's bar. I open the door and saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dark King 'Silvers Rayleigh'