Meeting his siblings

.

.

.

.

.

.

Currently, it was time for Katakuri's merienda, and Katakuri was lying his head down on my lap while eating his donuts. I was playing with his soft crimson hair. ''Are you not gonna eat, saori-chan?'' ''You think I can finish all those large doughnuts?'' I said, laughing.

''I-I-I-'' ''I-what?'' ''Nevermind,'' he said while pouting and continue eating his doughnut. My eyes have been blessed. I've always love katakuri and always have been a big simp for him. He may seem tense and serious in front of others but when he is eating doughnuts, he looks so cute. 

''Damm it katakuri, why do you have to be so cute?'' I said and kissed both of his cheeks. He blushed furiously. I wasn't wearing anything to cover my eyes because katakuri was begging me to not cover it when we were alone. Eventually, I gave up and he smirked in victory.

We've become a lot more closer during the travel to the whole cake island and finally, we've arrived. ''Katakuri, can you introduce me to your siblings? I want to meet them.'' ''Okay.'' I met Oven, Perospero, Daifuku, Smoothie and Cracker so far. I got close with Smoothie and Cracker.

Right now, katakuri was busy with god who knows what, probably some job big mom gave him. Speaking of big mom, she still doesn't know that I'm here. So, now here I am drinking some 'Rainbow Smoothie' as smoothie would call it and playing Uno with Cracker.

I taught him the rules and how to play Uno and he seems interested in it. 

Mini Timeskip~

''HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP WINNING SAORI?!'' Cracker has finally snapped after trying his best to not let his emotions out. ''Hey, watch your mouth Cracker,'' smoothie scolded cracker. Smoothie was watching us playing this whole time, and she didn't seem bored. She was actually secretly cheering for me to win and I did. 

Cracker only won once while I keep wining nonstop, guess luck's on my side. ''How would I know? Maybe because I'm the best.'' Cracker was furious at this point and I kissed his forehead which made him froze. 

''Maa~Maa~Calm down, cracker. It was a fun game, I enjoyed it.'' I said not realizing that this whole time cracker's face was red, not because he was mad but because he was flustered by my actions. 

Cracker was still not moving, I started to grow concerned for him. ''H-hey, are you okay?'' I said, touching his cheeks with my hands which just made him grow red if that's even possible. ''I wonder what's wrong with him?'' Smoothie chuckled and said,'' Don't worry about him and katakuri is calling for you.'' ''Oh ok, then bye smoothie, cracker!'' I said and left the room.

Cracker finally snapped out of his daze because smoothie was laughing her ass off after I left. ''STOP LAUGHING SMOOTHIE!'' But smoothie ignored him and keep on laughing. ''DON'T IGNORE ME!''