Hawk-san

I sat on a chair beside rayleigh. ''What would you like, miss?'' shakky asked. ''Can I get a smoothie?'' ''Of course, 500 beli.'' ''Too expensive but ok.'' I was drinking my smoothie, minding my own business when suddenly rayleigh said something that made me stop.

''It's not every day you see a blindfolded woman somehow seeing through it, sitting next to you and drinking a smoothie,'' rayleigh said while looking at his drink. I chuckled in response. ''And it's not every day you see the 'Dark King Rayleigh' sitting next to you and casually drinking rum.''

''Please don't call me by that name, I just go by old coater rayleigh or ray-san.'' ''Is that so, ray-san?'' ''Yes, it is.'' ''Saori.'' ''Hm?'' ''My name is Gojo Saori.'' ''I see.'' ''Ray-san, can you teach me haki?'' 

Rayleigh looked surprised. ''Well, that was unexpected.'' ''I'm serious, I won't be in trouble when I come across logia users in the New World.'' ''I'm sorry but I don't train for free but even if you give money I will still refuse.''

''How can I change your mind, ray-san?'' ''If only you make me interested in you, I will train you............................for free.'' I smirked,'' Oh I have something that will make you get interested in me.'' ''Oh Really?'' ''Yes really.'' 

I told him about my limitless and he was interested in me. He agreed to train me for a year, we got really close. 

Rayleigh hit me hard in the head. ''Owww.'' ''Saori-chan, you have to sense my presence. Use your observation haki, I know you have it.'' ''Okay, okay ji-chan,'' once I realize what I said, I quickly put my hands to cover my mouth. ''Ahh, gomen.'' ''It's fine, you can call me ji-chan. I like it.'' ''Okay,'' I smiled. 

I found out that I can use haoshoku no haki/Conqueror's haki. I got stronger at all three haki, Ji-chan taught me. It's been a year and now it's time for me to leave. ''Bye, ji-chan and Shakky. We'll meet again someday.'' 

''Yes, be safe saori-chan,'' shakky said and I nodded and started my journey to the New World. Rayleigh started tearing up when I left. I didn't know since I was long gone. ''I'm really gonna miss her.'' ''Seems like you've grown attached to Saori-chan.'' ''Of course, she was fun to be around. I'm glad I made her my granddaughter.'' Shakky smiled at rayleigh.

I am now on a random island in the New World. I was just walking around the island singing a song.

'Dancing in my room, swaying my feet'

'tryna give you love and a kiss on the cheek'

'cotton candy skies like I'm stuck in a dream'

'and I've been feeling blue, yo-'

I wasn't able to finish when some green slash came towards me and thanks to my infinity, it didn't touch me. 

''YO, WHAT THE F**K! OK, Y'ALL NEED TO CHILL--OHH,'' I stopped talking when I saw the person who attacked me. It was none other than.............'Hawk-eye Dracule Mihawk' 

Ok, I know he's hot and strong and everything but why the hell would he attack me out of nowhere? Like, what did I even do to him? When I made eye contact with him, I saw a glint of.............amusement? 

''What's your problem, dude?'' ''What?'' ''What do you mean 'what?' why the hell did you attack me out of nowhere?'' ''I have a gut feeling that you would be able to dodge my attack, I just wanna make it sure.'' I looked at him with disbelief but he can't see it because of my dark sunglasses. ''You're crazy.'' 

''Do you know who I am?'' ''Yes, you are Hawk-eye Dracule Mihawk. A shichibukai and the world's strongest swordsman.'' ''And you're not scared?'' ''I don't care. You might be strong but I'm strong too.'' 

''Confident, aren't we?'' I smirked in response. I don't use a sword but he asked me to spar with him. I, of course agreed. (A/N: I dun rlly wanna write the fight scene so it ended up with a draw. You both were able to fight on equal terms.)

''Mihawk.'' ''Hm?'' ''I know it's late but my name is Gojo Saori. It's nice to meet you Mihawk.'' ''A pleasure to meet you, Saori.'' Oh, mihawk was really glad he had met you. Basically, you piqued his interest or maybe there's more than that but he hasn't recognized it yet.

 ''Ne mihawk, where are you gonna go now?'' ''They are calling this pirate 'Don Krieg' the strongest pirate in East Blue. Apparently, he disturbed my nap and I wanna go to east blue to kill time.'' I chuckled his reason, typical mihawk. ''Then you wouldn't mind if I come with you.''

I mean who want to miss the chance to meet the straw hats now, do we? ''Of course not.'' ''Okay, then it's settled.'' I smiled and he blushed. We went to his coffin-like boat. There was only one seat and I was gonna stand up but he made me sit on his lap.

I blushed and he smirked at my flustered state. It was a long journey from New World to East Blue, he made me sit on his lap the entire time but we were finally here. The first thing he did was slash Don Krieg's large ship in half like how he did in the anime/manga. 

Everybody was shocked to see a girl siting on the 'Hawk-eye Mihawk's lap. His arms around my waist, hugging me close to him and tightly, not letting me go. Zoro was shocked too but thought that I was his lover or something and shrug it off. 

Then a random pirate shot a bullet at mihawk but he just easily cut it in half. I gently hold mihawk's hands and let go of it and got up. Mihawk was upset but didn't show it. 

I zoned out when the whole mihawk and zoro's fight happen cause I knew what's gonna happen. I saw luffy and went to him. ''What's your name?'' ''I'm Monkey.D.Luffy!'' ''Ahh, luffy you're ace's little brother right?'' When I mention ace's name, his eyes immediately brightened up.

''You know ace?'' ''Yes, he's my friend. He always talk about you.'' ''I see, I can't wait to meet him.'' ''My name is Gojo Saori. It's nice to meet you luffy. I hope we meet again in grand line.'' ''Yeah, me too saori-chan.'' I smiled back at him and went back to mihawk.

I sat on his lap, my body facing him. I hugged his neck and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. ''All this traveling his making me tired, let me sleep like this.'' Mihawk tense up but later became comfortable. ''Okay,'' mihawk said and hugged me back.

Like this:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.