A Bad Feeling

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ace and I were wearing a black cloak with a hood covering us. ''Saori, where do we have to go now?''

 'Right now, Nami and Usopp had probably met each other already and the same goes for Robin and Franky. There would also be fake Straw Hats wandering around Sabaody. Ace and I will just join the fight later with the marines and the real Straw Hats but we won't reveal ourselves well not yet,' I thought. 

''Are you hungry, Ace?'' I asked him. ''Well-'' Ace was cut off when his stomach growled and he blushed in embarrassment.

''Then let's go get some food,'' I chuckled and held his hand.

While we were on our way to get food, we came across some fake Straw Hats. I groaned in annoyance. 

''What's the meaning of this?'' Ace whispered to me. ''Just some Straw Hats' imposters. Don't mind them, they are not worth your time,'' I shook my head and Ace nodded his head. ''I see.''

'To be honest, they piss me off even when I was watching the show. Who the hell did they think they are to act like the Straw Hats? They aren't even strong,' I thought and sighed in annoyance.

I glanced at Ace and put my arm around his shoulder which startled him. ''Sorry. Did I startle you?'' ''N-no, it's fine,'' Ace stuttered. ''Do you mind?'' I tilted my head and he shook his head.

''Oh, I just realize that I'm three inches taller than you. I used to be shorter than you but look at me now. You should be my younger brother instead Ace!'' I joked and Ace looked in disbelief.

''Just because you're a little bit taller than me, that doesn't mean you should disrespect me. Plus, who said you're my younger sister. You're my . . .future wife,'' Ace mumbled at the last part so I couldn't hear it.

''Huh? You're my what?'' I asked him. ''NEVERMIND!'' Ace shouted all of sudden which startled me. ''Okay, geez,'' I said, still confused about the whole thing. 

While we were walking, I bumped into the fake Luffy. I didn't apologize and kept on walking which annoyed the fake Luffy. 

''Hey! You, with the black cloak. Don't you know who I am?'' The fake Luffy shouted. Ace and I stopped walking and I turned around to look at the fake Luffy who was on the ground.

''Who the hell are you?'' I said which made him madder. ''I am the one and only 'Mugiwara no Luffy with a bounty of 400,000,000 million berries.''

''Oh really? And what should I do about that?'' I said. ''Apologize to me,'' He smirked. ''And if I refuse?'' I said and he frowned. ''Do you want to die?'' He said and I walked closer to him.