Doflamingo

I was on doflamingo's ship, playing poker with baby-5, trebol, diamante and gladius. 

''How the hell are you wining, saori?'' diamante asked, getting frustrated.

''Yeah, are you cheating?'' gladius asked.

''*gasp dramatically*gladius, how dare you accuse the innocent?'' I said, dramatically falling on Baby-5's lap. Me and baby-5 became very close during the journey to dressrosa.

''Help me, baby-5 I-I can't- with these insolent brats!''

''Don't worry, saori-chan! No matter what happens, I will always be there for you and be by your side.''

At this point, gladius was growing veins and visible tick marks. He was annoyed. ''I'M OLDER THAN YOU, SAORI, AND STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC!!!'' gladius shouted.

While me, baby-5, Trebol, and diamante were laughing so hard that my stomach started hurting. Doflamingo was just looking at the situation, amused.

I was wearing a white crop-top hoodie, black shorts, and black boots with my usual glasses to cover my eyes. It was already dark and I went to where doflamingo is. 

''Oi birdie, where's the room I'm gonna stay at.'' ''I'll show you if you stop calling me birdie,'' he smirked. ''Fine, doflamingo,'' I sighed. His smile widened in victory and showed me the room I'll be staying in. 

The room was quite big and luxurious. I kinda had a bad feeling but shaked it off since I was too tired to even care. I didn't change my clothes and fell asleep on my bed but not before wearing my blindfold.

I open my eyes to see doflamingo sleeping. *sigh* I was right when I had a bad feeling about this but I was used to it so I didn't mind. He was hugging me close to him, his arms wrapped around my waist. I was still sleepy so I decided to get comfortable. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face on the crook of his neck. I can tell that he's awake this whole time. Doflamingo was grinning in satisfaction but there was one thing he was curious about, my eyes. How does your eyes look like? Why are you hiding it with a blindfold or dark glasses? What exactly is your abilities? It's definitely not a devil fruit so what is it?

He was very curious and was determined to find out. No, he WILL find out one way or another. I let go of him and turned around. I slept on my back and he was sure that I was asleep. Doflamingo took this chance to take out my blindfold. His hands reaching out but I stopped him and pinned him down on his bed. 

''You need to try better than that, doflamingo.'' ''Fufufufu~I want to know how your eyes look like, I want to know your abilities of course it's not a devil fruit. So, what are you hiding, little angel?'' I sighed in defeat. ''You really wanna know that badly?'' He nodded in response. 

''I guess I don't have a choice now.'' I closed my eyes and took out my blindfold. I opened my eyes and looked at him. Doflamingo was awestruck by your eyes. You were even more gorgeous. He would prefer you to not hide your eyes around him. Your eyes looked like the ocean itself.

 Your eyes looked like the ocean itself

''Happy now?'' ''They are pretty. Fufufufufu, why do you hide them?'' ''Cause it drains energy, wearing a blindfold or dark black glasses makes me feel a bit better. I was born with the six eyes and have limitless.'' ''I see, interesting.''

Then I realized that I was sitting on doflamingo this whole time, I blushed in embarrassment. I was about to get off when he suddenly pinned me down on the bed instead. ''You look so beautiful fufufufu,'' doflamingo said which made me even more red.

''Oh? You get flustered easily who knew.'' ''S-shut up. Let me go!'' I was the one who is supposed to tease him and watch him get flustered not me! ''Then give me kiss.'' ''Na-fine!'' I give him a kiss on the cheek and he blushed. 

I took the chance to get out while he was still in daze. I ran out of his room but not before putting on my blindfold of course. 

''Damm, you're making me fall hard for you,'' doflamingo said to himself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.