The Three Captains and a Solo Pirate

.

.

.

.

.

.

''Room . . . . . Make yourselves comfortable. This will be over you know it.''

''Gear Third . . . . . Bone Balloon . . . . . . This is the arm of a giant!''

''Our weapons are flying away!''

''Repel . . . . . Eat this!''

''Black Flash!'' I punched the marines and blew all of them away. ''Woah, they flew quite far!'' I said looking in the direction I burst them away. 

''Oi! What kind of power do you even possess, Saori?'' Kidd said, pointing his finger at me. ''Oi oi, It's rude to point at people you know?'' ''You think I care about that?'' ''Woah! Saori, you're so cool!'' Luffy said in awe. ''Hmph, of course,'' I said flipping my hair.

'It's not a devil fruit ability. If it's an ability that she was born with then what exactly is it? Tch, you just have to make things even more mysterious. I'm curious. Who exactly are you, Gojo Saori?' Law thought while looking at me in disbelief.

''Whoa, now this already?'' Zoro asked looking at the chaos we caused.

''You sure know how to go berserk, Captain,'' Shachi said.

''They're quite reliable, indeed,'' Rayleigh laughed.

''What an impatient bunch,'' Killer said.

''What's with that Mugiwara-ya? That's not a very good finish,'' Law said, looking at Luffy's chibi form. ''Really?'' Luffy asked, cutely. ''So cute!'' I said and hugged Luffy's chibi form, making his face squish between my boobs. Luffy was blushing without even realizing it while Kidd and Law were glaring at him in jealousy.

''Here we go. They got no plan at all. It's free-for-all now,'' Kidd said. I let go of him and Luffy turned back to normal. ''Oh! I'm back to normal now,'' Luffy said. ''Alright Mugiwara and Saori, I'm glad I got to meet you two, but next time we meet I won't show you any mercy and I'll make Saori mine,'' Kidd said.

''I'm glad I got to meet you too Kidd, and uhh . . . I don't know how to respond to that,'' I said. ''Mmm . . . . but I'm gonna find One Piece,'' Luffy said which made Kidd and Law glance at him. ''Hey, Kidd! What're you doing just standing there for?'' Killer said. 

''You know Killer, on our journey up to this point, we've been laughed and ridiculed whenever we mentioned getting our hands on the One Piece. And each time that happened, I slaughtered everyone who laughed. But what lies ahead is the sea of death for those who don't get the gut to mention it. Let's meet again in the New World! Let's go men!'' Kidd said and I smirked.

The straw hats and I started fighting the marines and making our way to go back to Shakky's Rip-Off Bar. 

''This is certainly exciting!'' Rayleigh laughed. ''You're one lively old geezer,'' Franky said. 

''Thunderbolt Tempo!'' Nami shouted, defeating a group of marines. ''Woah, you sure are reliable nami,'' I said, giving her a thumps-up. ''You don't have to compliment like that, Saori-chan,'' Nami said blushing. I just give her a smile and continued running. 

We then later escape with the help of Flying fish riders. ''Oh? They've caught up?'' Rayleigh asked. ''Can't we speed this thing up?'' Franky asked, frustrated. ''We might not be able to speed this thing but I can slow them down,'' I said.

''Huh? How? We're on the water,'' Franky asked, confused. ''Just watch,'' Rayleigh said smirking. I was now standing on the water while everyone was looking at me in disbelief. I smirked.

''Cursed technique Lapse: Blue/ Jutsushiki Junten : Ao.'' I said and blow them away into pieces. Hahahaha! I can never get enough of that ability of yours, Saori!'' Rayleigh laughed while everyone had a shocked face.

''Oi oi, what kind of power is that?'' Zoro said.

''S-so strong!'' Chopper said in awe.

''Shishishi! That's my pirate queen,'' Luffy said.

''SAORI-CHWANNN! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL EVEN WHEN YOU'RE FIGHTING!'' Sanji said.

''I guess she's doesn't have 500,000,000 million bounty on her head for nothing,'' Robin said.

'S-s-s-s-saori i-is s-s-so s-s-scary!' Usopp thought, stuttering a lot.

''I'll make sure to not make Saori-san mad! Yohohoho!'' Brook said.

''Saori-chan is so cool!'' Nami said.

At another place on Saboady, Kidd and Law have been seen encountering a Shichibukai Bartholomew Kuma look-alike Pacifista. The Pacifista shot a beam at Law but he dodged it in time. 

''Stay out of my way, Trafalgar!'' Kidd said. 

''Do you want to be destroyed? I told you not to tell me what to do. We're running into unexpected big-shots today. I'd rather not add an admiral to that list . . . so will you let us pass . . . . . Bartholomew Kuma!'' Law said.

 Bartholomew Kuma!'' Law said