To The Depths!

.

.

.

.

.

.

''I came here to check but you seem alright,'' Rayleigh said and Luffy nodded. 

''Rayleigh! I'll do it! I'm gonna become the King of the Pirates!'' Luffy shouted and Rayleigh smiled. 

''What are you guys doing? Get Straw Hat already!'' The marine said.

''Hurry up, Luffy!'' Sanji said.

''Rayleigh, thank you for everything!'' Zoro said.

''Well then, Rayleigh! Thanks again for everything! I'll be going now!'' Luffy said and ran to catch up with Zoro and Sanji as Ace and I did the same too.

''Rise to the top!'' Rayleigh shouted and I smiled. 

''The Straw Hats are heading for Grove#42!'' The marines shouted as they ran to catch us but were stopped by Rayleigh.

''It's a new beginning for my pupil. Don't be too hard on him,'' Rayleigh said.

''W-What is this line?'' 

''I recommend you to not cross it,'' Rayleigh smirked.

*Timeskip to the ship*

''HEYYYYY!'' Luffy shouted. ''I've brought them, guys!'' Chopper shouted, happily. 

''Luffy! Zoro! Sanji!'' They all shouted. 

''Luffy-san, I've missed you so much!'' Brook cried. 

''Heh! We're all together again,'' Usopp said.

''HEY!'' Nami shouted and Sanji finally noticed Nami and Robin. Sanji had a massive nosebleed and fell off the bird.

''EHHHHH?! SANJI?!!'' Chopper shouted.

''WOAAA...AAAA...AAAH! FR...FRANKY!'' Luffy was awed with sparkles in his eyes.

''Hold on, Luffy. I can't say I understand, but can we leave the awe for later? We just got word that the battleships are almost on top of us. Also, who are those people?'' Nami pointed at Ace and me.

Everyone finally noticed us and gave us a look of suspicion and I sighed.

''It can't be helped. I was planning to reveal ourselves later but now that you guys are suspicious of us, there's no choice,'' I said and we both slowly took off our cloak.

We were finally revealed to the Straw Hat Crew.

*Saori is wearing this outfit and this blindfold to cover her eyes.*