Thank you Kuma

.

.

.

.

.

.

It hurts. . . My body hurts. . .I opened my eyes just to be blinded by the lights. . . Where am I? . . . What happened?

Suddenly memories came flashing into me, oh yeah, the straw hats disappeared and Kuma sent me somewhere. I tried to sit up but groaned in pain, Sentomaru manage to at least land some hits on me. Pretty impressive.

I looked down at my body to see some bandages here and there. I stand up and went to where the door was. I need to leave and somehow sneak to Marineford. I don't have time. The Marineford arc is gonna start in no time. I need, no, MUST save ace. He can't die, no, I WON'T let him die.

I went out of the room I was in, looks like someone saved me. I will thank he/her later. I walked through the hallway and it looked familiar but I just shrugged off. Once I was outside, I was blinded by the sunlight. I covered my eyes with my hands and saw the sea. . . .wait. . . .SEA?! I'M ON SOMEONE'S SHIP?!

''Oh, I see you're awake.'' That voice, it can't be. Why did Kuma send me to him though? I turned around to see 

.

.

.

.

.

Doffy?! ''Doffy? Why am I here? Wh-'' ''I know you're confused but you ended up on the island I was staying, unconscious. So, how could I just leave my wifey like that?'' ''Wifey?'' I tilted my head in confusion.

''Cute,'' Doflamingo thought.

''My nickname for you,'' he said. ''Whatever anyways, where are we going?'' I asked him. ''I was gonna head to Marineford for the upcoming war with Shirohige but I saw you so . . . I don't know what do you want me to do?'' he asked smirking. 

'He's about to head to Marineford? Then it's perfect! I don't have to go through all the trouble of sneaking into Marineford with their tight security and with his help since he's a Shichibukai, I can save ace!'I thought, internally laughing evilly. 

I looked left and right to see if anyone was there at the moment but smirked when no one was in sight. I quickly ran over to Doffy and motion him to sit down which he did amuse by my sudden actions. Now that he sat down it's a bit easy for me to reach his height. I took off my glasses and put them in my pockets.

I sat on his lap and hold his cheeks with both of my hands. I pressed my forehead against his which he blushed at the closeness. ''Darling~ I have a favor to ask,'' I said seductively. ''D-Darling?!'' he said, blushing at the nickname.

I smirked, ''Ace is my friend you know? And I'm a pirate, not a Shichibukai. I would be really said if he died. I really really want to save him. And this is the part where you come darling~ could you please pleaseee help me sneak into Marineford?'' I said while sliding my right hand to hold his hand.