The Final Day of the Straw Hats Crew

.

.

.

.

.

.

''Zoro-san was hit by a b-beam!'' Brook shouted. Robin turned around with fear written on her face, ''Kizaru?!'' 

With Me and Rayleigh~

I suddenly had a bad feeling and knew that Kizaru was finally here, to capture the Mugiwara no Ichimi. ''Rayleigh,'' I said with concern. ''Yeah, I know. Let's go,'' Rayleigh said. ''Okay,'' I said and we went to where the Straw Hats were.

Back with the Mugiwara no Ichimi~

Kizaru was about to step on Zoro and finish him off with his Pika Pika no mi but was blocked by Rayleigh's kicked and it hit one of the grove instead. I appeared beside Rayleigh and smirked at Kizaru's shocked impression. 

''Dark King Rayleigh and the Mysterious Beauty Saori? *sigh* How troublesome,'' Kizaru said slowly. ''I won't let you take out these youngsters. Their era is only beginning!'' Rayleigh said. ''They're my nakama and I won't let you hurt my nakama, Kizaru!'' I glared at him behind the glasses.

''O-sannnn! Saoriiiii!'' Luffy shouted in relief. ''He saved him!'' Franky said. ''Thank god!'' Chopper said, crying. ''Did he just said 'Dark King'? So, that's him . . .'' Sentomaru said. 

''USOPP! BROOK! TAKE ZORO AND RUN! Everyone, only think of how to escape! Right now, we can't beat these guys!'' Luffy shouted. ''Oh great, that's really annoying,'' Kizaru said. 

''Yata no kagami,'' Kizaru said and was about to appear in front of Brook, Usopp, and Zoro but was stopped by Rayleigh. ''I won't let you pass. It's been a long time since I used my sword,'' Rayleigh said. ''Ama no Murakmo,'' Kizaru said and formed his own light sword and clashed swords with Rayleigh.

''Seems like he's the real 'Dark King.' This is the first time I've seen anyone stop the old guy. But we're-'' Sentomaru was cut off by my incoming kick. ''Tch, you should really focus instead of chitty chatting to yourself,'' I said with a smirk.

Sentomaru spits out blood,'' The Mysterious Beauty Saori, you're also a problem.'' We both started running and clashed our fists. We both jumped back away and started fighting each other by hand-to-hand combat.