Whitebeard Pirates

It's been a week since I've been with Shanks and his crew. Every day was the same thing, nothing interesting has happened yet. ''Shanks.'' ''What is it saori-chan?'' ''I'm leaving.'' ''Ok.............WHATTTTT?!'' ''Geez you're so loud and yes you heard what I said.'' ''No! You can't'' 

Then shanks started throwing a tantrum like a little kid. ''When are you gonna leave?'' ''Tomorrow.'' ''HEY MEN! NO ONE GETS TO HANG OUT WITH SAORI-CHAN FOR TODAY, SHE'S MINE!'' shanks shouted to his crew. ''IT'S NOT FAIR, SAORI-CHAN IS LEAVING TOMORROW!'' his crew complained.

After all that childish arguing, shanks won't let me go. He would always hold my hand wherever I go, Hug me when I'm sitting down, and only let me sit down on his lap, waiting outside the bathroom door when I have to go to the toilet. He's like a little kid attached to me and would never let me leave.

 It was time for me to leave and shanks won't stop crying. ''Hora, shanks stop crying. I'm sure we'll meet again.'' ''But-but how long is it gonna take until we meet again?'' ''I'm not sure about that.'' It made shanks cry even more. ''I've had enough!'' I said in frustration cause he won't stop crying.

I hold shanks face with both of my hands and kissed him on the lips to make him stop crying. Surprisingly, it did made him stop crying and his eyes widened. I took that as a chance and left the ship and hopped on the boat that shanks gave me. I was nowhere to be seen anymore. Meanwhile, shanks have a very shocked face and everyone else were frozen, trying to process what just happened.

After a minute, shanks started laughing with a stupid grin on his face. ''Saori-chan just kissed me!'' he said. His crew was sad and glaring daggers at their captain from jealousy. Benn smacked shanks head and said,'' She just did that to silence you, idiot.'' ''Whatever, she still kissed me.''

I was sailing on my boat when I saw something big that made a big shadow. It was shirohige's ship and since it's so big, it probably can't see my boat. Then the Moby Dick ran into my boat and literally break it into pieces. I had no choice but to get on the Moby Dick or else I will also get smashed into pieces but it couldn't touch me thanks to my infinity.

Then the shirohige pirates notice my presence and started pointing weapons at me. ''Don't point at me with those dangerous weap-'' I couldn't finish my sentence when they started attacking at me while shirohige was just watching on his big chair. He's underestimating me. 

Ace was the one who was charging at me. ''HIKEN!'' ace shouted while throwing his fire fist. It created a lot of dust to cover me. ''She's probably burned already,'' ace said. Then the smoke cleared and they saw me, standing with not even a single scratch on my face and body.

''Oi oi, it's rude to cut people off when they are speaking,'' I said while smirking, thanks to my infinity barrier it couldn't even hit me. They were all shocked. 

''H-how are you not hurt? I'm pretty sure I touched you,'' ace said. ''I'm not an enemy and to answer your question Mr. fire fist. It's because of my infinity barrier.'' ''Infinity barrier?'' they all said confused. Whitebeard was interested and curious about me.

''Let me show you. Here put your hand out.'' ''Huh?'' ace said confused. I put my hand out and wave it in front of him. ''Hora hora, hoooraa, hora, hora.'' Ace was still wary of me but did it anyways. ''I can't touch you, at all,'' ace said. Everyone was surprised including shirohige.

''And like I said, I'm not an enemy. Your ship broke my boat and now I have nowhere to go in the middle of grand line. Fix my problem.'' ''Gurarara, you really are interesting blindfolded brat!'' That really annoyed me. ''I have a name ya know, stupid old man,'' I said but shirohige just laughed it off.

''Then, what's your name blindfolded brat!'' ''It's Saori, Gojo Saori!'' ''Well then saori, would you like to become my daughter?'' ''I don't mind but I can't join your crew. I'm more of a solo pirate.'' ''Gurararara, I don't care as long as you're my daughter then it's okay.'' ''Okay then.'' ''EHHHHHH?! THAT FAST???'' the whitebeard pirates shouted, including the division commanders. Me and shirohige just laughed in response. 

''Your not that bad, oyaji.'' ''Your not that bad either, saori.'' We did a high five and started laughing again while the whole whitebeard pirates were looking at us in disbelief.

Now that I've met two yonko, I wonder who else am I gonna meet?