Training!

.

.

.

.

.

.

I snapped my eyes open and sat up on the bed. I started to sweat and breathe heavily.

''Was that a dream-'' I held my head in pain when the memories of my mother dying in the hands of Big Mom came rushing through my head.

''So, it wasn't a dream,'' my lips trembled and I tried to hold my tears because I didn't want to cry again. I took a deep breath and sighed. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.

''I need to get stronger so I can protect the ones I love,'' I said to myself determinedly.

I got out of my room and saw that everyone was partying like they usually do. I took a deep breath and stand in front of Roger Ossan.

''Oh, Saori! Do you need something?'' Roger asked me.

''I want to ask you favor,'' I got on my knees and bowed down to Roger. Everyone including Roger was surprised at my sudden actions.

*Like how Zoro did to Mihawk*

''Please train me to get stronger! Because when I get back to the future, I need to get stronger for my crew!'' I begged him and Roger looked down at me seriously. Everyone looked at Roge, hoping he would accept, and gulped.

''No.''

''EHHHHHHH?!''

I was shocked and didn't believe what I just heard. I look up at Roger with a shocked face. 

''W-what?'' I muttered. ''You heard what I said, Saori.'' ''But why?'' ''Saori, all I know about you is that you're Satomi's and my enemy's daughter. Other than that, you're just a mysterious person from the future. I don't even know how strong you are. Do you think you're strong, Saori?'' 

''I- OF COURSE, I AM! But- I'm still not strong enough to protect my loved ones so I need to be strong enough to protect my crewmates whom I care about when I go back to the future. That's why. . . That's why I'm asking you to train me! Roger-ossan!'' I told him.

''I see. We'll spar first so that I can see how strong you are and then the real training starts tomorrow,'' Roger said and my eyes immediately lit up.

''Thank you, Roger-ossan!''

*Meanwhile in the future*

''IT HURTSSSSSS!'' Ace shouted and held his head in pain because Shanks hit him on the head with haki. 

Ace was blindfolded and he have to dodge Shank's punch using his observation haki. ''Use your observation haki. Sense my punch and dodge it. Concentrate and focus on which direction I will punch next,'' Shanks sighed and told him.