Ji-chan?!

I wake up and saw mihawk reading the newspaper. ''You're awake?'' ''Yeah, so where are we gonna go now?'' ''I have a shichibukai meeting to attend at Marineford.'' ''Ohh, then can I come?''

Mihawk was not expecting that. I mean what kind of pirate would eagerly come to where an enemy's territory but he didn't question when I can fight him on equal terms. I was strong. ''Do as you wish.'' ''Arigatou,'' I hugged him even tighter and he blushed,'' wake me up when we arrive.'' Mihawk just simply nodded in response.

''Saori, we're here.'' ''Okay.'' I hold mihawk's hand so that I won't get lost. I didn't know my way around here in Marineford. I remember this scene from one piece anime. The scene where one of that bastard Teach's crew came. 

Mihawk led me into the shichibukai meeting room. ''Well, that's the most unexpected person to ever come here and he brought a hottie with him,'' a certain flamingo said while grinning. ''I just met someone that piqued my interest and she is none of your business Donquixote Doflamingo,'' mihawk said glaring daggers at him.

''Yo, seagull hat-ossan,'' I said while smiling at him. There were visible tick marks on Sengoku's forehead, showing that he was annoyed. Sengoku always hated that nickname. ''Saori, what are you doing here? You're a pirate.'' ''I came here because I want to and you can't catch me anyways cuz I'm strong. Bleh!'' I stuck out my tongue at him which made him even more annoyed than he already was.

''You know him, Saori?'' mihawk asked confused. ''I've been here before when I was young.'' ''Then why did you-'' ''I can't memorize such a big place in a short amount of time.'' Mihawk just hummed in response.

''Fu~Fu~Fu~what's your name, little angel?'' ''Gojo Saori, remember it birdie.'' Doflamingo grows veins from the nickname. Oops, he has veins visible on his forehead. That's not a good thing but I'm the strongest so whatever.

''It's Doflamingo.'' ''I don't care birdie.'' He used his strings but didn't reach me when I activated my infinity. ''You need to try better than that, birdie,'' I chuckled. I thought that he would be mad but he grinned even wider and laughed. ''You amused me, Saori. I'm interested in you.'' ''Well, it's an honor,'' I smirked. 

Then someone I really did not want to meet came. 

''EHHHH? SAORI-CHANNNN?!!!!''

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Monkey .D. Garp or also known as Garp the Fist. He wasn't here in the anime, no he isn't supposed to be here. Did my appearance affect the storyline that much? Well, whatever.

''J-J-J-JI-CHANNNN?!'' I shouted. 'Ji-chan? Garp the fist and saori, are they related?' mihawk thought. 'This just keeps on getting interesting,' doflamingo thought.

I immediately went and hide behind doflamingo. ''Help me out, birdie,'' I whispered to him well not exactly whisper since everyone heard what I said. He just laughed in response. 'Bastard,' I thought.

''Is that how you greet your grandpa? Huh, Saori?'' garp said. ''How am I supposed to greet then? All you do is hit me, kuso ji-chan/shitty grandpa.'' ''Kuso?!'' in a flash, garp was behind me and give me his fist of love. I was caught off guard. ''ITAIIII/It hurts!'' I screamed in pain, holding my head. ''What's wrong with you kuso ji-chan?'' 

Garp got annoyed and I can see visible tick marks on his forehead. ''You idiot, you became a pirate.'' ''I've always wanted to be one, shitty grandpa.'' Garp was gonna give me another fist of love but this time I activated my infinity barrier. ''Damm that infinity of yours!'' ''You deserve it. Bleh!'' I stuck out my tongue at him but he just laughed in response.