𝟏𝟒~ '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫'

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

I gazed at the traitor, one of my most trusted man in my mafia. who had helped the Russians in stealing my shipments, who'd been tied in a chair in front of me, and my men were torturing him. After they've had their fun, I begin to punching him over and over.

"I- I'm s-sorry... boss, please spare m-me." "You think you can betray me after everything I've done for you and then beg me to spare you? HOW DARE YOU?!" I punched him again, knocked him out, and exited the basement.

Noah my second in command, appeared and handed me a wet towel to clean my bloodied knuckles before accompanying me into my office.

"Man, you had a lot of fun without me, don't tell me you killed him," I chuckle, "I kept that fucker alive, I still have to get everything out of him, but I have to go home mom has arranged a dinner to celebrate Kyle's graduation."

Kyle, my sister, is returning home after finishing her studies. "Oh, she is... " I frown and look up at him, which is odd, but I shake my head and get up, take my blazer, and walk out of the warehouse to my car to go home. "Come on, let's go."

I arrived at the mansion and the gate opened, the guards bowed in respect, and I drove through the gates.

I enter through the doors only to be tackled by my mother. She's small and short, but she's strong, and she hugged me tightly. " why are you so late ,i thought you weren't coming." I chuckle and said "no mom, something came up at the last minute, but I came as soon as I could So, where is she now?" "Upstairs getting ready, you know how long she takes."

She laughs and i walk into the living room, where I find my father on the phone and he looks up to me " ahh son i was waiting for you" "yes dad i'm here, we need to talk" he nods and look at my mother and said lets talk in the office." i nod and follow him upstairs.

"so did you get anything out of him?" dad asks, " no, the fucker is more loyal to them than us." only thinking about that enrages me. he thinks for a moment and as if he got an new gun his eyes lighten up and he smiles taking his phone calling someone.. okayy he fucking smiled. ..

he dials the call and puts it on speaker. after a while the person answers and my dad says "hello killer." and my eyes widen as he called the deadly assassin 'killer'.

I'm curious how my father knows him. It takes a moment for the person to respond before I hear a cold yet melodious voice that made me shiver? What the fuck, the killer is a woman?! I look at Noah and exchange a glance.

"Hello to you as well, Mason, or should I say Don? What do you need from me to call this early it's morning here, given that you clearly know I'm not a morning person?" she grunted and dad apologises and asks her for help with the Russians.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.. FIRST HE SMILES AND FUCKING APOLOGISES THE GREAT MAFIA KING?!

They seem to be discussing great favor? What surprises me the most is that she agreed to help us so quickly and is meeting us tomorrow. I'm intrigued about her already.

He looks at me as he hangs up the phone. "Look, son, I asked for her help because Russians are her number one enemy, and I've helped her for years, and we're lucky she's actually helping us. So we 'll meet at the location she'll send us tomorrow, and I don't want you messing this up." He tells me, and I nod, and we go downstairs for dinner.

we go downstairs and i smile to myself as I see my family, aunts, uncles,and sister, all talking and laughing in the dining room. When my sister sees me, she rushes over to me and jumps on me. I groan, balancing on my foot, and hug her.

"Bubba, where were you? I really missed you "I shrug and smile at her. "I was at work and came as soon as I could now i'm here in front of you and I missed you too ky," I told her.

then we sat down, ate dinner, and enjoyed ourselves before I dismissed myself to my room. I sighed, "I'm so fucking tired," begun to change my clothes, went to bed, and fell asleep, with one person on my mind. I wonder how she looks like 'the killer' ..

hey lovely readers! hope you enjoy the chap! ;)

-PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!

-FOLLOW ME<3

~Elle<3