Missing

Age: 19
Scarlett had you young.
Timeframe: Feb 9th -Scarlett is filming  Infinity War when she founds out  some horrible news.
Thanks to pinkpanther0202 for helping with this idea.

Scarlett and Elizabeth are in makeup  getting ready for their scene. They are watching  the news and just talking about the everyday stuff. Chris comes in " hey are you guys ready? We can finish and head home. Robert  was talking about going out to eat." Scarlett gets up and nods " I'm ready. Lizzie is almost done;" Lizzie looks at the tv and turns it up " scar? Umm look?"
The news reporter:
Breaking news; Marines out for patrol today were gun down and  taken. There is 3 people died and 4 people missing. Sergeant Carson has spoken these words "We will found this young men . There is no men left behind and we will do everything. We are going to do everything  in our power to rescue them." The interview ends and the reporter starts naming off the dead soldiers and Scarlett grabs Chris hand " Scarlett I'm sure he is fine.... trust me." He rubs her back and she lets out a breathe when she doesn't see you in the dead soldiers unfortunately  Pvt: Y/N Walker  pop up missing. Scarlett starts crying and holds on to Chris " my baby boy!" Chris holds her and rocks her; he looks at Lizzie and gulps " scar it will be ok.... let call  Ben. He will know more information. Lizzie can you go tell the Russos She isn't filming today." Lizzie nods and quickly goes  to tell  the Russos. Chris sits Scarlett down and she grabs her phone with shaky hands and calls Ben he picks up right away.
Ben: I know Scarlett I saw it.... I'm calling my friends and getting more information.  Just don't worry everything will be ok."
Scarlett: don't worry? Our son is in  danger! Do you even care?
Benny: of course I care!  Why would you even say that? I'm worried because I know what can happen Scarlett.  I have been over there. Just please I don't want you to worry.
Scarlett: please just get information.
Benny: I will.... I love you. Everything will be ok.
Scarlett nods " I love you too and I hope you are right.

You are thrown  into a cell and you pull yourself against  the wall. You look at your friends Joey and Danny and Carlos. Danny was shot and was bleeding out you take off your jacket and try to stop the bleeding . Your leg was broken so you had to crawl over to him.  Joey sighs " y/n he isn't going to make it...." you shake your head " no man left behind. We can try our best." Carlos helps you and  you wipe your forehead.  The  bad guys start yelling outside the door and slam open the door  they point the gun at Joey and you shake your head. And try to get in front of him. " hey! Aim that at me. Kill me not my men."  They point the gun at you and you gulp they grab you and pull a bag over your head and  pull you into a separate room. They start torturing you and beating you. They eventually start filming and send a video to the news outlets.

Scarlett and Benny and Colin and Chris are all Scarlett house. Rose is sleeping on Scarlett chest and Colin has a arm wrap around her. Benny has been on the phone nonstop trying to figure out what going on and what the rescue mission is. The news is playing in the background. And another breaking news has pop up with the video of you with a gun pointing to your head " you want these men alive we want 60 grand  and vehicles and helicopters.  We want a answer within  6 hours or we start killing  one by one starting with this one. They rip the bag off your head and Scarlett gasps and looks at Benny " we need to save him now Benjamin! He can't die. He is my baby boy"

Part 2 will  be out later
Vote and leave requests
I hope you like  this one.