Drunk

Age:21
January 23  Friday   1:30 am

You stumble out of the bar and lean against the wall. Zach and Hunter had already left with Lilly who didn't drink. " you laugh " oh I forgot to call her."  you reach for your phone and call your mom.

Colin is up working when Scarlett's phone starts ringing. Scarlett stirs and Colin rubs her back " go back to sleep." he kisses her gently. And picks up the phone " hello?" you smile " hey I'm talking to a celebrity!" Colin laughs " hey y/n everything ok?" you nod " is my mom there? I need a pickup. I had a couple of root beers." Colin smiles " it sounds like you had more then a couple. Your mom is asleep but I will go. Your mom has your location give me about 10 minutes." you nod " thank you. You are by far my favorite stepdad!" Colin smiles and goes to pick you up. He arrives about 15 minutes later and honks. You look up and smile " Hey!" Colin parks and you get in the car " Maddie didn't come tonight. Something about having to study. Lame" you tell Colin who laughs " ok buddy buckle up." he starts driving you home as you look at him " Hey! I have a question? When can I go on the show?! I have acting experience I was in Iron Man and Captain America!" Colin laughs " I can see what I can do. What were you hoping to do?" you smile " I want to do something with Pete Davidson. He is a funny dude." Colin smiles  " I see what I can do." you nod and laugh " you are my favorite. You make my mom happy. That means a lot to me. You are as cool as my dad." Colin chuckle " I take that as a compliment. I like your dad. He wants to go out for beers." you nod " it is because he wants to make sure mom taken care of. She is a queen and deserves to be treated like one. Roman and Ryan didn't treat her like a queen. So don't be like them and you won't lose out on THE Scarlett Johansson. She is a queen. She doesn't deserve any idiots who will break her heart." you hold his shoulder and try to be serious " she been through a lot with idiots please don't hurt her." Colin nods " don't worry buddy. I love her so much and plan to treat her like the Queen she is." you nod and smile " you are a good man. By far my favorite stepdad. You get me on your show and you be my favorite!" Colin laughs " who is above me?" you smile " Ryan he use to let me have ice cream for dinner." Colin smiles and gets to your house " we are here. Do you need help in?" you shake your head " thank you sir but I'm fine." you open the door and fall out. Colin runs out and helps you up as you laugh " good thing you don't have a truck." Colin laughs and helps you up to your room " you should keep your door lock." you shrug " Tyler doesn't have a key." Colin helps you up to your room and you strip to your boxers and plop down on your bed falling asleep.  Colin smiles and covers you up. And leaves and heads back and quietly enter the bedroom and takes off his shoes as Scarlett wakes up and yawn " hey where were you?" Colin smiles " I went to pick y/n. He was drunk and had called you but I pick him up at least he is smart enough to call. He says I'm one cool dude." Scarlett laughs " I'm sorry.  He is a character when he is drunk but thank you I appreciate it. He always has a plan when he is drunk. I hope he wasn't too much trouble." Colin lays down " he didn't. He said if I can get him on the show I be his favorite." Scarlett snuggles with Colin " I'm glad he likes you. He hasn't had good history with ex. Colin smiles and holds Scarlett  "  hey if your kids don't like me I don't know what to do and I'm listening to y/n and treating you like a queen." Scarlett smiles and whispers " thank you."

Cute moment between you and Colin
Vote
Leave requests
Love you guys