A different beginning part 3

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
There is self-harm in this one
Please no hate.
It just how Lizzie is in this story

         Friday, January 18th
        8:30 am

       You wake up to your phone going off and you wake up and grab it.
Hello?
Scarlett smiles wide
Happy birthday! My sweet boy!  What are your plans for today?
You laugh
Well, I just got a wake-up call and umm I don't see Lizzie anywhere. So I probably talk to her and see what she has plans.  Maybe she making me breakfast.
Scarlett nods
my presents should have arrived. Call me when you open them. God, I can't believe you are 19! I'm old.
You: you aren't old. Well kinda.
Scarlett: watch it. Well happy birthday my sweet baby! Enjoy your birthday!

You guys hang up and you get up and use the bathroom and wash your face and brush your teeth. You head into the kitchen expecting to see Lizzie and she isn't there.  You look around for her and end up being disappointed. You make yourself breakfast and call Lizzie.
She picks up on the fourth ring and you smile.
" Hey, babe. Where are you?"
Lizzie sighs annoyed. You sigh  as you pick up on that.
I'm having a breakfast thing with one of my friends. I be home later. You be fine by yourself. You are a grown man.
You: oh I know! It is just umm today is a special day. And was hoping you be here when I woke up.
Lizzie: I be home later. I got to go.
She hangs up and you look at your phone and set it down. After you finish your breakfast you read through all your birthday messages and then the doorbell rings and you finally get your presents from your Mom. You facetime your mom and talk to her for awhile.
Afterwards, you clean up the house and wait for Lizzie to be home. You are sitting on the couch when you hear the door open and you smile wide. You were thinking she was going to surprise you. She walks in on the phone talking and you look at her with a small smile. She hangs up " what?"  you nod " umm today is special." Lizzie gives you a look "it's not our anniversary or my birthday." you laugh " don't play that way." she sighs annoyed " just spit it out y/n."  you smile " it is my birthday babe!" Lizzie looks shocked " Crap. It is. What is the plan for tonight?" you look confused " umm I don't know.... I was waiting to see if you had anything to plan."  Lizzie shakes her head "  just call the seafood restaurant by the beach and make a reservation. I'm going to my office. Let me know what time." you nod " ok..."

  6:30 pm

You open the door to the restaurant and smile at Lizzie " are you going to be on your phone the whole night?" she shoots you a look and puts her phone away. She grabs your arm and kisses your check as the Host smiles " Miss. Olsen! Mr.Walker welcome. I have a table with view of the beach right this way."  you smile " Thank you."  you pull Lizzie's seat out and push her chair in. She smiles at you and you guys have a really good time. Reminding you of the good old days. She looks over " the paparazzi is here." you look up " oh yeah. Wanna leave? We can take this to go." Lizzie shakes her head " come sit by me and kiss me." you look confused  " umm why?"  She looks over  " it your birthday. I wanna show you love." you smile and sit by her and she kisses you. The paparazzi starts taking photos and you pull away as Lizzie pulls you close "stop. Let's show the paparazzi how much we love each other." you look confused " We do love each other. Why do we got to show it off?" Lizzie sighs annoyed " if you do this. We can have sex tonight." you turn red " umm ok sure." you kiss her back and she smiles.

     You guys get home and you set the food in the fridge. You make your way to the bedroom and whisper " I'm losing my virginity. Ok keep calm. You got this. Be respectful."  you enter the room and Lizzie is changing  "let's get this over with. I'm tired." you nod  " we don't have to do anything." Lizzie shakes her head " I rather get this done with." you nod and unbutton your shirt and smile. You guys start making out and you go down to eat her out to get her to relax after a while. You slide the condom on and kiss her gently " just relax."  you line yourself up and slowly press in. Lizzie takes a breath " pull out. It is to big." you kiss Lizzie " just relax." she shakes her head " pull out." you sigh and pull out and sit next to her " I can eat you out help you relax more." Lizzie sits up " just forget it for tonight. I'm over it." she stands up and heads to the bathroom " what can I do?  I have been patient. This relationship.... doesn't work for us. You are always off with that new friend. And whenever we get close to anything you just want it for yourself. I'm lucky if I get a handjob." Lizzie glares at you "it's always sex with you, isn't it? You can't think about anything but yourself.  You are big. Maybe if you were smaller it wouldn't be so bad!" you sigh " this is who I am. I can't just cut it and make it the perfect size for you." Lizzie glares at you " maybe you could! Get out! You are sleeping in the guest room." she shoves you out of the room and you groan " Lizzie please." you hear her lock the door and you sigh and head to the guest room.

       You toss and turn all night long trying to figure out to make it up Lizzie. You finally fall asleep and wake up 9:30 and you go knock on Lizzie door. You don't hear a response so you open the door. You sigh and call Lizzie and she doesn't pick up. You try again with no answer. You send her a text
Hey sorry about last night. I don't care about the sex I just care about you. Please come home so we can talk.

You make some breakfast and patiently wait for her to text back. You start cleaning the house and doing laundry. You text her again " hey please come home. I'm sorry I made you mad. Please. I make your favorite dinner.
While you are putting away dishes your phone finally dings
Lizzie: fine. I will be home at 6.
You smile and head to the store and get the ingredients for Lizzie's favorite dish and make sure the house is spotless.

7:30 pm that night

You sigh and check your phone for the thousand time " come on Lizzie where are you?" You text her again and wait. You start replying the fight in your head. " you are too big. Maybe you should." You shake your head and call Lizzie again. And throw your phone when it got sent voicemail. " I' know how to fix this." You sniffle and get up and grab a knife. You head to the bathroom and take a deep breathe.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Self harm
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

You pull your shorts down and press the knife down on your penis. You set the knife down and look down at it " I have to do this. It will make her happy." You take a deep breath and start pressing the knife down cutting into your penis. You start bleeding a lot and you freaking out. Blood is spewing out everything as you reach for a towel slipping on the blood. Hitting your head and passing out.

Lizzie gets home around 8:00 and she sees the dinner and blown out candles. She feels bad but ignores it and heads to her room to get ready for bed. She walks in and sees you on the floor on the bathroom with blood around you. She screams and runs to you " y/n come on wake up." she calls 911 freaking out
911:911 what is your emergency?
Lizzie: I got home and my boyfriend is bleeding out. I don't know what he is bleeding from.
911: what is the address? And you need to find the source of the bleeding.
Lizzie nods and looks around she sees it coming from your penis.
Lizzie: umm address is 811 west lake view Sherman oaks. And it is coming from his penis.
911: the EMT should arrive in 5 minutes. Just keep applying the pressure.
Lizzie nods and whispers " you are going to be fine."

The EMTs show up and take you to the hospital. Lizzie drove behind them but decides to go to Robbie's house as she was shaken up. The doctors take you " What is his blood type?" the EMTs " all we have is his name and emergency contact information. His girlfriend was behind us." The doctor nods " we don't have time. Call the emergency contact." The nurses call Scarlett.

Scarlett and Colin are watching a movie when her phone starts ringing. Colin pauses the movie as Scarlett looks confused and answers it.
Scarlett:Hello? Scarlett speaking
Sherman Oaks Hospital: Hello this is the Sherman Oaks Hospital. We have Y/N walker here and you are put as his emergency contact. We have to do emergency surgery. Do you agree?
Scarlett: What happen? Please is he doing ok? I'm flying out and yes I give permission.
Sherman oaks hospital: He hurt himself. We can give you more information once arrive. We need his blood type.
Scarlett: But will he be fine! And yes it is I negative.
Sherman Oaks Hospital: We will give you more information once you arrive.
They hang up and Scarlett starts crying and Colin holds her " hey what is going on?" Scarlett stumbles over her words " I... Y/n...he in the hospital. He hurt himself. I have to fly out." Colin nods " Let's find you a flight. I will take of Rose." Scarlett nods " can you find one while I pack?" Colin nods " of course"
Scarlett quickly packs and heads to Los Angeles.

I hope you like this chapter
Vote
Leave comments
Thank you guys