Wait! Mom that is you!

Age: 3
December 15 7:30
This was given to my pinkpanther0202

You follow your mom with the popcorn while she carries hot chocolate. You smile and sit the popcorn on the table and sit down " mama did Santa get my letter?"  Scarlett smiles and puts  home alone three in " yes baby he  did. And he says you are also on the good list." You smile wide and your mom sits down and you cuddle with her as she plays the movie. You  sip your hot coco and chuckle at the movie Scarlett plays with your hair and smiles; she lets it grow out when your dad is deployed. It gets to the middle of the movie and then look at Scarlett and then at the movie " mama?" She chuckles " yes baby?" You scrunch up face  and look at your mom and the tv " that is you ?!" Scarlett laughs " yep. Mama was in this movie."  You smile wide and stand up on the couch " how ?"  She chuckles and holds on to you " mama is a actress. I act in movies that why sometimes you stay with your nana and papa." You smile and kiss her cheek " I want to watch this again!" Scarlett laughs and nods " of course baby...."   Scarlett holds you and kisses  your head and pulls you on her lap " I love you my sweet boy." You smile and snuggle against your mom and hold her ear. Enjoying the night with your mom.

I hope you like this
Leave requests
Sorry this one was short