I told you to stay still

Set of Captain America Winter Soldier

Age: 8
April 13 Monday
You are on spring break so you get to go to work with mom.

Chris and Scarlett and you are coming back from lunch and Chris is giving you a piggyback ride " Uncle Chris! After you are done filming can I play with the shield?" Chris chuckles " I don't see why not. As long as you are good." you nod " mama! Uncle Sam gave me his eye patch." Scarlett smiles " did you say thank you?" you nod and lay your head on Chris's shoulder " can we get pizza afterward?" Scarlett nods " I don't see why not." you guys get back and Chris plops you down in Scarlett's chair. You smile and jump up and down " mama! I miss your blonde hair. We use to match." Scarlett rubs your back and sits you down " stop jumping. You are going to get hurt. And don't worry my hair will go back love." The Russos walk in " ok guys let film the scene where Natasha has the USB and Steve is trying to get it back." Chris and Scarlett get ready and start shooting the scene. You get all excited and jump up and watch. You lean back on the chair and it swings back and you yell and then a crash and you start crying as you hold your arm. Scarlett and Chris run to you and the Russos " are you ok?!" you shake your head and Chris looks at your arm and whispers " I think it is broken. We should go get it cheek out." the Russos come over " is he ok? Do you need to get it cheek out. We can film later." Scarlett nods and scoops you up " let go, buddy. We are going to get cheek out." Chris grabs your bag and Scarlett's purse and follows. They take you to the hospital and they take an x-ray of your arm and while you are waiting Chris brings you cookies and chocolate milk. You smile " thank you uncle Chris." he kisses your head and nods " of course." the doctor comes in " ok Mr.Walker looks like we broke the arm. He cracked his ulna but we are going to cast it and it will heal on his own. Now what color do you want?"  you smile " red!" he nods and the nurses cast your arm. You yawn and snuggle against your mom. " look mama we match." Scarlett laughs and kisses your head " yes we do"

I hope you like this
Vote
Leave requests
Love you guys