Visiting Ryan

Age:9
Monday, April 17
12:30
Ryan is filming The Proposal
Manchester by the sea Massachusetts .

      Scarlett parks and fixes her lipstick " ready to see Ryan?" you nod and smile " yes! I really miss him. I brought my soccer ball." Scarlett smiles  " well let's go." you guys get out and Ryan is the make-up trailer getting his hair fixed when you run in " Ryan!" Ryan looks over and smiles. He gets up and high-fives you " where is mama?" you high-five him back as he hugs you. You smile " she is talking to Mrs.White. She is coming. I brought my soccer ball! So we can play." He chuckles " let me film this one scene and  then we can play." Scarlett  walks in and smiles " hey handsome." Ryan kisses her check and smiles " hey beautiful. Little man beat you here." Scarlett nods " he did. He is very excited to see you." Ryan smiles " I'm excited to see you  both. It been forever." Scarlett shakes her head "  it only been a couple weeks. Thank you for coming to y/n spring play." Ryan chuckles " I had promise  him. And I don't break promises." They call for everyone  and Ryan smiles " I have a couple scenes. But afterwards  we can head to the beach." You look up " and play soccer." Ryan laughs " yes of course. I should be home before your tournament.  With your skills I definitely think we are winning the championship." You smile and nod " I been goalie too." Ryan smiles " really? How are you  at that?" You smile  " I love it. I'm really good at it huh mama?" Scarlett  smiles " yes very good."  You guys walk with Ryan and then he films his scene and then he  plays soccer with you. You smile and kick him the ball back he smiles " I see someone kicks have gotten better." You nod " they are! I have been practicing." Betty walks over " hello boys." You smile " hello Mrs.White wanna play?" She chuckles " yes I do." You guys play  soccer and you smile " this is  fun!" Betty laughs " this is." They go back and film the last scenes for the day. And you and  Ryan and Scarlett leave for the day. You guys take a walk on the beach  as  you run around. Ryan chuckles " thank you for visiting me. I miss you and little man." Scarlett smiles " I miss you too. I figured it be fun especially with him being on spring break." You run and hand Ryan a rock. And run away they laugh as Scarlett starts laughing " you been chosen."

   Vote
Leave requests
Love you guys