A different beginning Part 5

You are still filming the last scenes of Fighting with Family and then it is off to film Avengers Endgame. And Lizzie has not left your side once. It has become quite annoying but you would never tell her that. You are strolling through your phone as Lizzie rubs your knee you look over " Everything ok?" She nods " Yeah. What I can't touch my boyfriend?" You nod " Well yeah but you haven't in a couple of days." Lizzie rolls her eyes and pulls away. Florence walks in " Good Morning Y/n! I brought you a triple chocolate mocha." You smile and chuckle " Thanks Flo. I love these." Lizzie squeezes your knee " Oh he doesn't actually. He like regular coffee with hazelnut creamer."  Florence chuckles and gives Lizzie a fake smile " Actually he does. He has a huge sweet tooth. Don't you know that? He keeps candy in his pockets."  You grab Lizzie's hand " Hey. I like both it is fine....thank you Florence. I appreciate it." Lizzie huffs and pulls her hand away from you. Florence nods " Ready for our last scene ?" You nod " I am....and then it off to film Avengers endgame." Florence smiles " Oh you must be excited. You should give me a ticket to the premiere."  You chuckle " I can see what I can do." Florence nods " You have my number. You can text me anytime." Lizzie looks at Florence and then at you and grabs your hand and pulls you to the bathroom. You look confused " What is wrong? I'm about to film my scene." Lizzie glares at you " she was flirting with you! In front of me." You sigh " Lizzie listen Florance is just a friend ok? I don't like anybody but you." You pull her into a hug and kiss her head. Lizzie sighs " Fine. Let's get these last scenes filmed so we can leave." You shake your head " What about the afterparty? Remember you said that we can go." Lizzie gives you a look as she pulls away " We need to get to Atlanta for the cast meeting." You groan " But I already told Florence we will be there." Lizzie crosses her arms " Well your choice. Her or I."  You rub your neck " Fine. You know I will choose you. Let's finish this scenes and go pack." Lizzie  nods and pulls you in for a quick kiss " I'm glad you are smart." You give her a small smile and nod.

       After filming the last couple of scenes you and Lizzie leave and get on the next flight out.   You are texting Flo and chuckle as you set your phone on airplane mode. You look through the window and yawn and close your eyes. As Lizzie grabs your phone and quickly blocks Flo's number and sets your phone back. You open your eyes and whisper " Everything ok?" Lizzie nods " Yep. Just making sure your phone on airplane mode. Can I have your jacket? I'm cold." You nod and quickly take off your hoodie and hand it it her and smile " I will always keep you warm beautiful."  She smiles and rubs your knee. You fall asleep as Lizzie plays on her phone. Once you land you grab the bags and block Lizzie from the paparazzi and head to the car and arrive at the hotel and head to the Cast meeting.

      Four days later
      8:30 pm

  You get out of the shower and dry your hair and yawn " Today was intense babe. I had to perform my stunts like 10 different times." Lizzie looks up and smirks "  Well you can always try to get it right the first time." You shake your head " Haha. I keep that in mind." You lay down and grab your iPad as Lizzie's phone starts ringing and she quickly declined it as you look over and then get comfortable watching Arrow. Lizzie's phone continues going off. She nibbles her lip thinking on how to talk to Robbie; she groans " Y/n can you go sleep on the couch? You are radiating heat!" You pause your show and look confused " What are you talking about? It is cold in here and I'm not that hot." She groans " Fine. I will leave then." She gets up " I guess you don't care about me then!" You shake your head " Lay down. I will go sleep on the couch. I'm sorry. Umm, see you tomorrow." You grab your blanket and pillow and your stuff and head to the couch. You look at the loveseat and rub your neck " Yeah I'm not fitting on this couch. I'm 6'6." You groan and look at the bedroom door but leave to your mom's room. She was shocked but let you come in and you sleep with her for first time since you were twelve.