He won't eat

9 months
August 23
12:30 pm

    Your dad groans and sits down the spoon " buddy you haven't eaten anything since last night. You can't drink milk all the time." you grunt and babble baby talk. Benny sighs and goes to make you a bottle and takes you out and feeds you putting you down for your nap.  You wake up crying about thirty minutes and Benny grabs " it is ok buddy." he walks you around and tries to get you to fall asleep.  You stay awake and grunt as Benny grabs his phone to call Scarlett and you whine.
Scarlett picks up on the second ring " Hey Ben. Is y/n ok?" Benny shakes his head " he isn't eating. He is only drinking milk. What do I do?"
Scarlett rubs her face " is he coming down with somthing? Is he getting sick?"
Benny shakes his head " I don't think so he isn't hot."
Scarlett nods " what are you feeding him? He is very picky sometimes."
Ben adjusts you and walk to the kitchen " umm broccoli and carrots and purple carrots and cauliflower and green beans and finally pears and prunes. I got all healthy ones for him so he can be strong."
Scarlett laughs " no wonder he isn't eating. He likes the fruit ones. I' will drop some off. Give 20 minutes."
Benny smiles " thank you are the best."

20 minutes later:

Scarlett walks in " hey I'm here. I brought bananas and apples and sweet potatoes and bananas and almond and banana and peanut butter." you hear your mom's voice and cool and wiggle around. Benny smiles " thank you Scar I appreciate it. You are the best. He sets you in your highchair and you smile as your mom opens banana and peanut butter she scoops some up and gives it to you. You smile and grunt.  And Scarlett feeds As Benny sighs " why is he picky? I don't like that." Scarlett laughs " he doesn't like the prunes or peas. Just bananas." she kisses your head and you smile. Benny nods " good to know for next time. I will go shopping." he ruffles your hair and smiles.

Short chapter
You are picky.
Vote and leave requess