I want go live with dad

Age: 13
June 5 Thursday
5:30 pm

Your dad drops you off at your mom's house and you look over " why can't I stay with you? I'm coming over tomorrow anyway." Been chuckles " I know buddy but you also have been with me since Monday. And your mom deserves time with you." you roll your eyes " but I miss you. I want to stay with you. You are finally home." Benny smiles " that isn't the agreement bud. Head inside I will see you tomorrow." you sigh " but dad summer is coming. Maybe I can talk to mom and see if I can stay with you."  Ben nods " I will talk to her later.  Maybe we can come to something." you smile and grab your backpack and duffle " thanks dad. See you later." you walk in and set your duffle bag and smile at Rose who is playing in the living room" hey mom I'm home." Scarlett pokes her head into the hallway " Hey lovebug! I miss you! How was your time at your dad's?" you smile wide " awesome! I'm so glad he is home now."  she nods and smiles  " wash up dinner is almost done. Can you also get Rose?" you nod and wash up and get Rose " hey Rosie are you ready to eat? Let go." she smiles " bubba!" she runs to hug you and you smile and hug her. You walk her into the kitchen while she babbles about her day. You smile and your mom sets everyone up for dinner. You yawn and eat the pasta and look at your mom helping Rose eat " hey mom I have a question?" Scarlett looks over " yeah bubs?" you smile and grab a breadstick " umm can I go live with dad?" Scarlett gives you a look " No. Course not. We have an agreement. He can have you whenever but you are living with me." you sigh annoyed " that was when Dad was in the military he isn't anymore. My actual dad is here so you don't have to keep replacing him with these stepdads." Scarlett gives you a look " watch the attitude. I tried my best y/n. They weren't ever replacing your dad. The answer is no." you set your fork down  " that is so stupid! I want to live with my dad." Scarlett sighs " don't say that word in front of your sister. And second of all we talk about this later when your sister goes to sleep." you push your plate away and walk to your room ignoring your mom calling you.

After dinner, Scarlett puts on finding Nemo for Rose and knocks on your door you sigh" what?" Scarlett opens the door " did your dad put you up to this?" you shake your head  "  No of course not. He already told me about the agreement. I just never had any real time with dad before. And it would be nice to." Scarlett sits down and rubs your knee " listen maybe I can talk to your dad and we can come up with something." you sigh " summer coming up what if I can go live with him for it?" Scarlett sighs " what if I want to be selfish and keep you here forever?" you look over " is that the problem? Mom you know I'm never going to leave you. You are my mama. I just want to spend time with dad.  But I will be back. Only for the summer time?" she sighs " deal. But I want Thursday and Friday." you nod and shake her hand " deal."

Your summer with your dad was the best one ever.  He had to work from 4:00 am to 1:00 pm but the rest of the day was man time.  You guys will be swimming or go get wings and then on the weekend you guys will take the boat out and fish or go tubing.
One of the Saturdays your dad invited your mom and sister and your cousins of course out on the boat.
Your dad sets the cooler on the boat and smiles " are you guys ready?" Scarlett is fixing Rose's life jackets and makes sure she has sunscreen and nods " where are the boys?" Benny laughs " the idiots are bringing the other ice cooler and the tubes." Scarlett chuckles " that isn't nice Ben." Benny puts his hands up " hey it's better than what my dad calls them." you guys finally walk down and you guys slide the ice chest in and you smile at your mom " are you going tubing with us? It is really fun." Scarlett laughs " I will try. Come here so I can sunscreen on you." you shake your head " mom I don't burn. I just get tan. Look at how dark I have gotten." Scarlett chuckles " fine. But if I see one red spot. I'm putting it on you." you nod and smile. Your dad makes sure everyone is ready and you guys head out to the middle of the lake. You and your cousins set up the tubs as Rose pulls your trunks " bubba can I go with you?" you smile " of course Rosie we just have to get out there and we can go. You can ride with me."  she nods and smiles your dad gets deep enough and he makes the ropes are right enough and Rose holds your hand you pull away and get in the tube as Scarlett scoops up Rose " are you sure baby girl?" she nods and Scarlett hands her to you and you make sure she is comfortable and nod at your dad Scarlett stands by the end and smiles. Your dad slowly starts going and goes faster and you hold on to Rose. She holds your hand tightly the tube starts flying off the currents. And Rose starts laughing  " bubba this is fun!" you smile and signal to your dad to go faster. He goes faster and then slowly slows down and he brings in the tube  " was that fun Rosie?" Rose nods and runs to Scarlett " mama that was so fun!" you smile and climb out. " mama you should try. It was is a lot of fun." Scarlett chuckles and smiles " maybe later." you guys swim and go tubing and after lunch you and Rose fall asleep together with your cousins next to you. Scarlett chuckles and sits a small blanket over you too. " thank you for inviting us, Ben." Ben looks over and smiles " of course. It is family time.  And don't worry I talked to y/n. Now I'm back how about you have the week and I have the weekends. Unless something happens with our schedules." Scarlett smiles " I think I can make that work. Thanks Ben." Ben nods " of course. We work together."

I hope you like this chapter
Vote
Leave requests
Love you guys