Happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE QUEEN!
Special chapter for her birthday

Age:6

Benny walks in with you and smiles " ok so we got the cake and your granny bringing your mom. Let go and get ready before uncle Robert and Uncle Chris show up." You nod and smile " do you think mama will like her present?" Ben nods " of course I do. She loves anything that comes from you." You smile and change into a blue button-up shirt and khakis. And your dad spikes up your hair and the doorbell rings. You smile and run down as it is Uncle Chris. Your dad opens the door and eventually, everyone starts pouring in it just the Marvel cast. Jeremy and Chris and Robert and Mark and the other Chris. You play with them until your dad gets the call that they are down the street. And everyone hides and pops out when Scarlett walks in. You smile " happy birthday mama!" and everyone else screams " surprise."Scarlett smiles and hugs you " oh you threw me a surprise birthday party." you nod " daddy help me." she picks you up and kisses your head " thank you sweet boy." she greets everyone and says thank you.    You guys play pin the tail on the donkey and musical chairs until you have cake and presets. Everyone just Scarlett small presents such a spa day and lotions and stuff like that. You sit on her lap and hand her your present.  She smiles and kisses your head and opens the present it is a moon necklace with her birthday and on the back it says world best mama."  Scarlett smiles wide " oh baby I love it!  It is so beautiful." you nod and snuggle against her  " daddy help me. We search everywhere for it." Scarlett smiles " thank you love bug.And thank you everyone! I appreciate it!"

Short chapter.
Love you guys
Happy Birthday to Scarlett.:)