Home

You are looking at Joey and sigh " we are going to get out of here man. I promise you." Joey shakes his head " we are going to die." You lean against the wall and think about your mom and sister and close your eyes Joey continues talking and you just tune him out.   The people come in and again and grab you and put the gun against your head and drag you and chain you. They beat with a stick with nails and dislocate your knee and make your broken leg way. The bone was clearly sticking more and more out. You  are swinging back and fourth from the chains . Then you hear a bang and the guys run to found what is going on. You spit out some bloods and close your eyes pain spreading throughout your body. You groan and open your eyes; you hear American voices and next thing you know there a explosion and you are thrown into the wall. You hit your head and pass out. You wake up in white room all confused you groan. You look around and see your mom " mama?" Scarlett  jumps up from where she was sitting and runs over to you " you are awake! Baby boy I'm so happy to see those beautiful eyes how are you feeling? Do you need to get a doctor?" You shake your head and hold your mama hand " I miss you..." Scarlett starts crying and kisses your head " I'm here...I'm not leaving." Your dad walks in and smiles " hey buddy you are awake. Let me get the doctor." Scarlett holds your hand and the doctor cheeks you  he cheeks your eyes and flashes the light in your eyes and you pull away and take a breathe " so we were able to do surgery on your leg. We  are going to have to do another surgery in 3 months. We are going to have you stay the next couple night but I'm sure you wanna  head home so I will cheek on you tomorrow.

3 days later:
Your dad wheels you in as Scarlett unlocks the door " Colin and I  have moved your room downstairs to make it easy for you. Umm let get to your room." Benny wheels you to your room and helps you on the bed. Scarlett makes sure you are comfortable and sighs " I'm glad you home.  You made me so worried." She sighs and sits next you " are you hungry? Do you anything?" You shake your head " I think I'm ok. I kinda want cuddles but I know   I'm to old for that." Scarlett shakes her head  "  nonsense!  You are never to old for cuddles." She lays next you  and wraps her arms around  you. Your dad smiles " what movie are we watching?" You shrug your shoulders " can we watch avengers ?" Your mom laughs and nods " of course we can"  

Later that night 2 am:

You are sleeping; but are having a horrible nightmare you hear people yelling at you and then pain all over your body.  You are screaming. Scarlett jumps up and runs to your room; she opens the door and tries to wake you. You jump and yell; Scarlett rubs your back " hey shh it is mama you are safe and are at home." You snuggle against your mom and take a breath;she rocks you gently " hey you are home and never leaving me again." You take a deep breathe and Scarlett holds you " I don't want you to back. I will pay for college or whatever you wanna do.  But you aren't going back." You look up " mom I can't just abandon my job. It" Scarlett shakes her head and cuts you off " I'm not hearing this. You aren't going back I want you to stay here with me and Rose and Colin. You aren't safe baby and I want you safe with me.  Remember when you wanted to be a teacher?" We can do that instead." You nod " mom I have a contact. I can't just leave" Scarlett sighs " don't sign another one and  then you  can go to college"  you sigh " maybe I can help with dad  with his construction business. I know he been wanting to make it father and son business." Scarlett rolls her eyes " can you stop! Stop following in your father footsteps please.... You can become a teacher or a doctor or something! I just want you home and doing what your father did has put you in this mess." You look  shock " mom where did  that come from?" Scarlett sighs and sniffles "  I'm almost lost you  and I can't lose my son.  You are my first born my best friend.... knowing I could have lost you was the most awful feeling. I need you to have a  safe career and I want you to not resign I know your contact is ending." You sigh " fine mama I won't  resign...." she kisses your head " thank you my sweet boy. Let get some sleep I won't leave you."

I hope you like this
Vote
Leave requests:) love you all