Preschool

Age:4
This idea was given to me by pinkpanther0202
At preschool
Feb 12, 12:30 pm

You are running with Matthew and Louie playing soccer. You stop and kick the ball to the Louie. Your teacher calls everyone in for naptime you run and smile and grab your water bottle and drink some and then lay down you wake up at 3:30 and poke your head up as you hear keys and smile. You get up and run to the gate and see your mom " mama!" she smiles and scoops you up " hey sweet boy.   How was your day?" you smile " good!  I made you pictures!" she smiles and kisses your head " let me see." she sets you down and you run to grab your pictures Ruth smiles " he is the king of naptime. He sleeps in the longest out of everyone." Scarlett laughs " well that is good. I know he is very active I can't ever get him to sit down.  Was he good today?" Ruth nods " of course he was. He is always good."  your mom signs you out and you run back and hand your mom your pictures " look, mama! This is daddy and me when he took me to see the tank!  And this is me and you when we went to the zoo!" Scarlett bends down and smiles " I love these. Do you wanna send that picture to daddy?" you nod and smile " yes!" Scarlett " then we will send it out tomorrow. Say bye to miss.Ruth." you wave and Scarlett picks you to and takes you to the car " ready to go home?" you nod and smile "  I miss you, mama."  Scarlett smiles  " I miss you too. Do you want spaghetti or tacos tonight?" you make a face " oh! Tacos!"  Scarlett nods and kisses your head and buckles you in " you got it, sweet boy."

You are coloring while your mom cooks she finishes the ground beef as the phone starts ringing. You look up "  is it daddy?"  Scarlett smiles " maybe I don't know."  she grabs the phone " hello?"  Benny smiles " hello! How was little man's day? Was he good?" Scarlett smiles at you and chuckles " he was. His teachers say he is the king of nap time. And he made you another drawing and I send it out tomorrow." Benny nods " sounds good. Let me talk to him." you talk with your dad while your mom finishes dinner and then you spend time with your mom. Afterward, she takes you a bath and yawns "  mama can I sleep with you?" Scarlett smiles " of course you can. Do you want to watch power rangers?" you nod and smile " yeah. Can I stay with you tomorrow?" Scarlett finishes your hair " tomorrow I have work but I will pick you up afterward and maybe we can also get breakfast in the morning." you nod and smile " at auntie Bella's place?" Scarlett nods " of course we can." you sleep with your mom that night. And she holds you " my baby is growing up."

Sorry, this is short. I hope you like it
Love you guys!