My son loves to draw

Age: 20

    The interviewer smiles " ok now we are going to draw each other! Do you guys have your notebook?" Florence and Scarlett nod and Scarlett grabs her phone " I'm a horrible artist my son, on the other hand, is an amazing artist and that isn't mama bias. Let me call him!" she calls you and you are in your room watching a movie. You pick up the phone and laugh when your mom asks for the favor " yeah mom I will be right there." you knock on the door and you walk in and turn bright red " oh hi Florence. You look at your mom and sit next to your mom as your mom whispers " you have to draw Florence." you smile and nod as Scarlett laughs " he has a huge crush on Florance."  You look at your mom and groan " mom please." you draw a good stretch of Florence. And the interviewer smiles " time up. Show us your drawings!" you smile and turn it around and Florence gasps and Scarlett smiles " I told you he is a good artist"  as you smile " I focus more on your eyes and smile I always like those features. When you smile your eyes light up." Florence laughs " aww that is adorable! If you were more my age I would date you." you smile as Scarlett coughs " no dating. He is my baby." Florence chuckles " come on you could be my mother-in-law." Scarlett starts laughing " making me feel old there Florence. Thanks for that." you smile and wait as Florence shows your mom her drawing and then you leave as Florance waves bye to you. And Scarlett gives her a look stop flirting with my baby." Florence puts her arms " sorry don't go all black widow on me." the interviewer laughs and continues the questions.

I hope you like this
Vote
Comment
Leave requests