Changes

March 14 2004
12;30 pm

    Scarlett sighs and waits for her doctor to call her. She hasn't been feeling well for the last couple of weeks.  They call her back and take her to the room.  The doctor walks in " good afternoon Ms.Johansson. So what is going on?" Scarlett looks up " umm I feel like the flu is coming on. I will be tired and I had slept all night. And another thing is my breasts are sore." The doctor nods " have you  gotten your period?" Scarlett gulps " I haven't gotten it this month." The doctor nods " I'm going to call in a nurse we will do an ultrasound." Scarlett nods and starts panicking as the doctor leaves if she was pregnant she already knew who the father was. She wasn't going to give you up no matter what. The nurse comes in and smiles " so we are doing an ultrasound just lift your shirt and I'm going to put some gel on. It's cold so I'm just warning you."Scarlett nods and watches the screen a faint heartbeat fills the room and Scarlett gasps. The nurse smiles " congratulations. You are pregnant. It looks like you are a month-long. " she smiles and prints out a photo and hands it to Scarlett. She smiles and stares at the photo they wipe the gel and Scarlett leaves and goes to work on the SpongeBob movie. She gets home around 6:30 and paces the apartment. She knew she had to tell Benny. She grabs her phone and calls Benny it would be 3:30 pm in San Diego so she hopes he would pick up. He picks up on the third ring.

Benny: hello how can I help you?
Scarlett: Hey Benny... it's me Scar I need to talk to you.
Benny smiles and chuckles I'm too far away for a booty call love.
Scarlett sighs  :
Umm yeah, it isn't that. I'm pregnant. Now I understand if you aren't ready I will raise this baby by myself. I'm just letting you know.
Benny: you are pregnant? And no I'm going to be there for you every step of the way. I will try to get leave soon.  I can't believe I'm going to be a daddy! 
Scarlett sighs relieved: I was worried, Benny. I thought it was just a fun fling.
Benny: you aren't that to me. We have a lot of history together. I will try to get leave soon but in the meantime, I want ultrasounds pictures and constant updates.
Scarlett: of course Benny. I will send the first one out tomorrow.
Benny smiles and they talk for the whole night.

4 months pregnant:

Scarlett is on the phone with Benny " so you got the picture this month?"  Benny smiles " yes! Next time I request a picture without the baby covering their face." Scarlett laughs "trust me I know I want to see their beautiful face." Benny smiles " besides that are you ok how is the movie going?" Scarlett sighs " it is fine. I'm not going to the premiere. Because of the baby but I'm not complaining. Are you coming for the gender reveal? " Benny nods " of course I am. And I will be doing the nursery as well."

6 months
July:16

Scarlett gets home from the bakery and is about to unlock the door when Benny pops out of the corner " Scarlett!" she screams and hits Benny who is laughing " I'm sorry. I had to. You seem like you were in your head." Scarlett rolls her eyes " do you want me to have this baby earlier? And I'm sorry I was thinking about the movie and I had just dropped off the gender at the bakery." Benny smiles wide " did you sneak a peek?" he grabs the bags from Scarlett and follows her into the condo as Scarlett shakes her head " I did not. You can wait until tomorrow." Benny nods and smiles " I guess. While I'm here let set up the nursery. I'm here for a month.  Scarlett nods " well thank you. You can start painting the nursery and I make lunch. The paint is in there." Benny nods and starts painting and setting up the crib and dressing table. Scarlett brings in some water and sandwiches " hey it looks good in here." benny smiles and looks over " well thank you. Hey, I have to talk to you about something it is important." Scarlett nods " ok what is up?" Benny sits the screwdriver down " about us. I think it is a good idea if we get married for the baby's sake." Scarlett gives Benny a look" we don't have to get married just for the baby. I'm more than capable to be single while having this baby. I'm not just going to jump into a relationship." Benny sighs " but what if you decide to keep the baby from me?" Scarlett shakes her head " I'm not going to do that. We are two adults we can handle this without being married. Whenever you are home you can pop in whenever. And we can have family time." Benny nods " I'm sorry. I just heard horror stories about crazy baby mamas" Scarlett laughs "  well I'm not going to do that to you."

The next day:
The cake is cut and blue appears and Benny's eyes light up and pick up Scarlett " we are having a boy!" Everyone gives congratulations to them and everyone enjoys the cake. Benny's family smiles wide and tells Scarlett whenever she needs they will help.

3 weeks later
Benny is massaging Scarlett's feet " no I'm not going to name my son BJ he will be bullied." Benny smiles and  laughs " I want a junior." Scarlett shakes her head " I like the name Y/N. I have been thinking about it this whole time. It is a good name." Benny laughs " fine. We can name him that." Scarlett smirks and eats her ice cream " I'm going to miss you. But thankfully you be back before  the birth."   Benny nods and smiles.

Nov 17th, 11:30 am
Scarlett sighs and holds her mom's hand and cry " where is Ben ?" she groans as another contraction comes. Scarlett's mom wipes her forehead " he is coming. His flight was delayed because of the snowstorm." Scarlett nods and groans you were born 45 minutes at 12:20 pm. The nurse smiles " congratulations it is a healthy baby boy. He weighs 7 pounds and 5 oz." she cleans you up and hands you to Scarlett. Scarlett smiles and holds you and kisses your head " hi my sweet boy."  Benny runs in and drops his duffle bag and shakes his head " I miss it? I'm sorry! It was the stupid delay in Pennsylvania."  Scarlett smiles " it is ok... Here he is Y/N Benjamin Walker." Benny sniffles and gets close to you " hey buddy. It is daddy. I'm so excited to finally meet you." Scarlett yawns  " he looks like you."  Benny smiles " here let me hold him so you can sleep." Scarlett hands you over and watches you and Benny

Benny finishes setting up the air mattress in your room. Scarlett is feeding you " are you sure you want to sleep in here? The guest room is ready for you." Benny shakes his head " I want to sleep with my son. I can take care of him." Scarlett nods " only if you are sure." she finishes feeding you and lays you in your crib. Benny watches you and smiles  " sleep I got little man." Scarlett nods and yawns  " thank you, Benny. I appreciate it." he nods and watches you sleep. At 11:30 you wake up and start crying. Your dad gets up and picks you up and holds " don't worry buddy. Daddy got you. And I'm not leaving you ever. I'm so lucky I have you."  you cuddle against your dad and continue sleeping.  He rocks you and watches you sleep.

I hope you guys like this.

Vote and leave requests
Love you guys!