Halloween

Late Halloween chapter😂 I'm sorry

Age:8
Costume

Scarlett chuckles as she puts on your mask " go grab your bag

Scarlett chuckles as she puts on your mask " go grab your bag. And we can get going." you nod and go run to your bag. You guys drive to Chris's house and your mom parks and get you out and you run and knock on the door. He answers and smiles you shout " trick and treat!" he laughs and gives you 8 pieces of candy. He smiles at Scarlett " I love his costume." Scarlett laughs  "  he choose it." You smile and hug your uncle. He hugs you back and smiles " hey Scar can I take a picture with him?" She nods " yeah of course!" You look " can we have Dodger too?!" Chris laughs and calls Dodger and you guys take a photo and he posts it on Instagram " me and my mini me. I love this kid." You smile and look at Chris " can you come trick and treating with me?" He looks at Scarlett and she smiles " of course you can. We are meeting Benny at his house." He nods " well let going." You guys drive to your dad's house and you look around as you hold your mom's hand" there he is!" You smile and go hug your dad " dad!" He scoops you up and kisses your head " are you ready?" You nod " where are Zach and Logan?" Your dad smiles we are going to meet them at your grandparents' house. He gives Chris a simple wave " hey I didn't know you coming." Chris smiles " y/n invited me. Ready to go?" You nod and wiggle down and grab your uncle Chris's hand and you guys start trick and treating. You run with your uncle Chris and smile as Benny and Scarlett walk behind "so Chris and you?" Scarlett sighs " not what you think. Y/n invited him." Benny nods " ok. I was going to say that it same thing as us. Friends, you know." she shoots Benny a look " seriously? You want to start this?" Benny shakes his head " no I'm ok. Anyways we are almost at my parent's. I will go get the boys." he goes and gets Logan and Zach as you follow him and get candy from them and a candy apple. You run out with your cousins and smile " mama look what I got!"  you show her your bag and she smiles wide " oh wow!  You got some good stuff there." you nod and laugh and Logan and Zach and you continue trick and treating for 9 blocks until you and your cousins get tired and Benny chuckles  " they are going to sleep good tonight." he scoops you up and kisses your head.  You wiggle down " can we go to the other side?" the grownups sigh and Scarlett ruffles your head " of course buddy hold my hand and we will cross." you hold her hand and you guys cross.  Towards the end, you start dragging and yawn " mama up." she scoops you up and you play with her ear as Chris grabs your bag and he smiles " this was fun. Thank you for inviting me." Scarlett smiles " your welcome." Benny looks over  " we had fun today.  It was a good thing you came." Chris nods and takes off your mask.  You yawn and smile at your dad " do you think nana has more candy apples?" Benny laughs " I think so." you wiggle down and you and your cousins run in and get more candy from your grandparents. You guys drop off Chris and head home. You smile " mama I like today. It was fun. Can I have candy when we got home?" Scarlett shakes her head " no bubs tomorrow. It is late." you groan " can I sleep with you?" Scarlett nods " of course Bubba."  

You loved your trick and treating with your cousins and your candy last for 4 months😂

I hope you like this chapter
Vote and leave requests:)