Sit down it time to talk

Age: 16
Tuesday: March: 12 4:00 pm
This was request was given to me by pinkpanther0202

     You and Zack are watching movies and talking about girls. Zack smirks   " hey you know Zoey? She sent me some pictures."  He shows you and You look over and whistle " oh wow those are wow. " he smiles and nods " you should ask Abby for some.  She seems to like you. She flirts with you all the time. And I'm pretty sure you can get anyone especially cause you are QB 1." He hits your arm and smiles.    You smirk and start laughing " like how Mia let me slide into 2'd base or when Bella get handsy and I got a hand job." That when Scarlett walks in and crosses her arms "Zack it is time to go home. I need to talk to y/n." Zack gets up " umm ok. See you next y/n. Thank you for having me, Miss.Johansson." He gives you a handshake and your mom walks him out and comes upstairs and turns off the tv.  " I can't even describe how I'm disappointed in you."  You look confused " mom what are you talking about?" Scarlett sighs "  how you are treating girls. I didn't raise you like that!" You sigh and cross your arms " mom it doesn't matter. It consented." Scarlett glares at you " you need to respect women! I can't tell you how awful it is to be treated as an object for some man's pleasure!" You gulp and look down " it; I'm sorry. I don't know what to say." Scarlett looks at you and sits down next to you " I just want you to realized that women have feelings and you need to treat them with respect."  You take a breath and nod " I was lying about Bella." Scarlett " well that is good! But then that another thing. You shouldn't be spreading lies about ladies.   You are just damaging their reputations. When your father picks you up on Friday he is going to talk to you too. I have dealt with this my whole career and I promised I wasn't going to raise my son like that. Promise me you will be better or so help me." You nod " ok mama. I'm sorry I will be better. " she wraps her arm around you and kisses your head " good. My son is supposed to be respectful. Understand?" You nod " yes mama." She gets up " good! Get ready for dinner."