Practicing lines

Age:  5 months
April 19
11:30 am

     Scarlett finishes feeding you and burps you. You coo and snuggle as She chuckles " are you full bubba? Wanna help mama practice lines?" she lays you down and brushes the hair out of your face. She grabs her script from the perfect score and plops a pacifier in your mouth. You spit it out. And Scarlett gives you a look she grabs a teething ring and gives it to you. You chew on it and mutter nonsense.  She chuckles and reads through the lines. She looks at you and sets down the paper " ok I go firsts I'm here to make new friends. Oh and the wine." you coo and throw the teething ring. Scarlett sighs " ok. Fine that was bad I understand.  What should I have more emotion or?" she hands you the teething ring you grunt and you take it. Scarlett chuckles " ok thank you." she runs through another line " you look like a slut I like it." you coo and chew on your teething ring.  Scarlett laughs " you like that line? Mama got it right?" She runs through more lines and looks up at the ceiling as you yawn and rub your eyes.  She sets the paper down and rubs your belly " is it time for naptime? Are you over your mama reading her lines? I know. But I'm trying." you coo and she picks you up and rocks you.  You reach for her ear and yawn she brings you closer and holds you tight. Scarlett starts humming you be in my heart. You coo and slowly fall asleep. Scarlett chuckles  " easy as one two three." she holds you close as she fixes the pillows and then gently lays you down. You continue sleeping. She smiles and lays down with you bringing you to close. You snuggle into your mom's chest and she rubs your back " I love you, sweet boy."

Sweet moments between you and mama
Vote
Comment
Leave requests
Love you guys!