Meeting the parents

Age: 20
April 20th 5:30 pm
You get out of the shower and change into tan shorts and are looking for a shirt when Rose runs in " bubba your friend is here! Mama says to come down." you look and nod " thanks Rose. I will be right down. Is my dad here yet?" Rose nods " yes!" you smile " ok head down and I will be right there." Rose nods and runs downstairs and you grab a navy shirt and put shoes on and head downstairs. You smile when you see Maddie " hey beautiful." you gently kiss her as Mom coughs and you look over and smile " Hey. Rose told me dad was here."Scarlett smiles and nods " Yes. He is grilling up the ribs.   Sit down I was just talking to Maddie.  She was telling me about school and her family." she hands Maddie a glass of water. Maddie nods " thank you. Yeah that how I meet y/n. I was his therapist." Scarlett chuckles " oh so is that the reason he wanted to become a therapist?" Maddie chuckles " I might have helped with that decision." You smile and wrap your arm around Maddie. Scarlett sits down and Benny walks in  " ribs are still cooking."  You nod " yes dad I appreciate it." he nods and sits next to your mom as Scarlett looks at you and Maddie  "so Maddie what do your parents do?"   Maddie smiles  " my mom is a 1st grade teacher and my dad is a dentist." Scarlett nods " well that is good! And what about your siblings? Do you have any? And what do they do?" you give your mom " geez mom a million questions. You have already met her before." Scarlett rolls her eyes " once when she was sucking your penis." Maddie chokes on her water and looks at you. You turn red and look at your dad for help " hey dad should we go cheek on the ribs?" Benny nods and you guys quickly leave to go outside as your mom continues talking to Maddie. And you help your dad " that was embarrassing thanks for the help." Benny nods " I didn't know what to do. But you are being safe right? Your mom and I were the same age when we had you. You are middle of college as where your mom and I had stable jobs." you sigh " dad we are being safe don't worry.  And even if something happens I just pick up more hours."  Benny nods "  well you better be safe. Umm, we should head back inside before your mom scares Maddie away." you laugh and walk as Maddie is helping your mom with the salad she looks up and smiles at you and you smile at her and kiss her and whisper " she wasn't too bad right?" Maddie smacks you gently " of course not. Your mom is nice." you chuckle. You guys eventually eat and your parents love Maddie. You walk her to her car and smile " I think dinner went well." Maddie kisses you "  your parents are nice. I think they love me." you nod " what not to love?" you kiss her gently and open her door she gets in " you are coming over tomorrow?" you nod " of course. I love you." Maddie smiles " I love you more." she drives off and you walk in Scarlett smiles at you " I approve of her y/n. She is nice." you smile and chuckle " thank you mom. I'm glad." she hugs you " why did you have to become so tall? This isn't fair."you laugh " sorry mom" you help her with be dishes and talk about Maddie.

I hope you guys like this
Vote and leave request