On The Run

A/N: Little backstory before we go into this one, reader is going to be in danger and you have to go warn your girlfriend, Heather, who is at school with her friends. BTW this is another Heather Nill x Reader story. There will be Natalie; Bishop and Heather from panic and the rest are my own, ENJOY🤘🏻🤠 (It'll most likely be a long chapter, sorry!)
------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was in her room at home as she was trying to process what had happened the night before.

*Flashback to Last Night*
Y/n's POV:
I was walking down the aisle of a store that was on the outskirts of Carp; it wasn't anything unusual. There was no one apart from me and this worker at the register.

I walk back toward the counter but when I do there's a guy holding him hostage with a gun and another guy grabbing the money, I go back into hiding and cover my mouth. 'SHIT', I take a glance and see something on one of the guy's neck as I feel like I've seen it somewhere. I grab a can chucking it at one of the guy's head then swoop around to a backroom and close the door quietly, I call the police and once I do, I head back out of the room to see the two men gone. The man on the counter, dead.

*End of Flashback*

I'm pacing in my room trying to figure out where I've seen that mark before, 'The mark on the guy's neck could be a tattoo, so, who is someone I know that has a tattoo?' I think to myself as I was pacing up and down, taking small inhales of my vape pen.

While I'm pacing trying to think, my door bursts open, I turn to the door to see my two best friends: JJ Carter and Evie Scott.

"There you are!" JJ exclaims happily, turning to Evie, "Told you she'd be here." JJ recalls as he speaks to Evie in a 'matter of fact' tone. Evie rolled her eyes sighing.

"Whatever, dude." Evie replies and turns to Y/n, "You coming? Heather, Bishop and Natalie are waiting at school. We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up," Evie tells me, I shrug my shoulders causing the two to sigh heavily, "Come on, bro, you're never in!" Evie complains to which JJ grunts in agreement with. I scoff and sigh, grabbing my bag and shoving past them, they high five all excitedly, 'I still haven't said anything about last night, should I? I mean do they have a right to know?' I think to myself, we all get in the car and I slouch in the chair as I'm in the back all alone.

*Skip to when they arrive at school*

We arrive at school and I see someone parked in a spot that was quite unusual, 'The fuck is Thomas Marko parking in that spot for?' I think to myself as I continue walking and glancing and when I do, I notice a mark... on his neck... The exact same one as last night. 'Oh shit!' I shout in my head, I shove JJ and Evie back in the car.

"What're you--?"

"Don't ask questions, stay here, I will go get the rest and then I need to do something. I will leave with the others, go to our hang out spot. Fucking right now." I tell JJ and Evie and when I go to walk off Evie pulls me back,

"What's going on?" Evie asks worriedly as she stares intensely into my eyes, I look down as I struggled with eye-contact sometimes.

"I'll explain everything later, just get in the car and go." I tell her, I walk away and rush inside; I quickly head to where I have first period with the most important person too me. As I was speed-walking down the hall, I see Heather; Natalie and Bishop all talking outside of Bishop's class, I grow a little angry as I could see something going on, but whatever. Before Bishop could go in, I pull him out and I stop Natalie and Heather from walking away and going to their classes.