You feel sick

A/N: Sam x Reader

Summary: Sam is staying at yours for the night and you feel sick but hide it, well try too.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam has been having a rough time at home as her parents had been arguing over and over again, always dragging her into the argument where she would have to decide on who she thought was right in that moment and she despised it. She truly hated it. She hated having to pick between her mom and her dad,

She loved them both for different reasons, her dad was understanding, caring and patient and her mom... well... the only reason stopping Sam was from feeling bad of leaving her own as she didn't want to split it either as she didn't want to complicate things with her girlfriend, Y/n.

Y/n was always in the back of her mind and whatever decision would impact the two, she was the first person she would go too. It was sort've like a thing that they picked up on immediately, communication.

She knocked on Y/n's front door with a bag on her back filled with clothes to stay over and for the next day as she told her parents that she doesn't know when she'll come back but she'll be back soon and keep them updated. However, she knew that she wasn't going to keep them updated.

Y/n opened the door and she really didn't look well, Sam immediately looked at her worried, her mouth fell slightly open,

"Hey, you okay?" Sam asked her confused, Y/n stared her down and nodded. "You don't look so good," She pointed out, "you sure you're okay?" She asked, Y/n shook her head and rushed back to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. Sam rushed inside and shut the door, she quickly locked it and rushed after Y/n and saw her flush the toilet before she hung her head down and pushed herself back into the wall; she slid her back down the wall and covered her stomach going into a ball. Sam set her bag down and rushed toward her, "Hey, hey, everything's going to be okay. Do you need anything?" Sam asked worriedly, Y/n shook her head.

"I... I just want you..." She mumbled.

Y/N's POV:

I feel so shit... I hate this, so much. I hate being sick. The only time I like being sick is when my voice is all cool and my voice does not sound cool right now! Which is bothering. And Sam's here, as much as I love her, I don't want her to see me like this but then again, I want her cuddles. She gives the best cuddles. OH! And the best kisses...

"Let me help you to bed." Sam tells me softly as she strokes my head. I lean more into her touch and let out a small hum, with a smile. "You okay?" She asks with a small giggle.

"Yeah, I just like your head scratches." I hum out with a content smile on my face, ignoring the pain in my stomach and the feeling of sickness coming back and just waiting for it to come up my throat.

"Okay, okay, come on." Sam tells me, I groan and she stands up and helps me up; she takes me to my bed and lies me down, she grabs a tub and fills it with a little bit of water and sets it on my side of the bed in case I throw up again, she goes around to the other-side of the bed and lays down, she moves to the middle and I cuddle into her. 

"I feel so cold." I complain, but Sam looks at me confused and oddly, "What?"

"You're sweating, baby." Sam informs me, I sit up and tilt my head and let out a small chuckle,

"Funny joke."

"I'm not joking." Sam tells me as she places her hand on my forehead and then moved it in front of me; I can see the sweat on her hand. I groan and lie back down, Sam giggles lightly and rubs her hand on my back. "Okay, you know what? How about we take your t-shirt off because the back of it is soaked with your sweat." She tells me, I groan and sit up, I pull the mid part of my t-shirt up and take it off feeling how wet it is,