Interrupted

A/N: Deena x Sam, ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deena always had her lunch in the band room as it was her safe place; the place where she could calm down, the place where she felt most alone but in a good way and the place where she felt like she could scream, shout, cry, or do anything in there and no one from outside the walls would hear. 

Of course that's a lie though as people would hear since the walls are very thin and not well built but Deena pretended to ignore that detail and do whatever she wanted in there, but she mostly played the drums as it blocked off the sound from the busy corridors and rushed chats, whenever Deena played, it was as if she was the only one ever in school and she was performing but nobody wanted to come. And she didn't mind that of course, in reality, she only ever talked to four people. Simon. Kate. Josh and Sam. 

Sam was more rare though as Deena didn't want to ruin her reputation and being seen around with her as it'd raise eyebrows yet her girlfriend thought differently. Sam didn't care about her reputation as it wasn't even on her radar ever since her and Deena had gotten together and she hated sneaking around, it was as if they were each other's secret and Deena was amazing at keeping secrets yet Sam wasn't as good as Deena with them.

As Deena was playing the drums in the dark as she quite preferred the dark as it'd be that she could barely see the drum set yet she got so comfortable with everything, she didn't need to see it for her own eyes. She knew where everything was from the back of her hand. And Sam? She was watching by the door, leaning against the doorframe with a grin on her face. 'Surely she knows I'm watching, It brought more light in.' Sam thought to herself as she stared her down, Deena finished playing and Sam clapped as she closed the door and walked toward her, Deena snapped her head toward Sam and sighed.

"Sam." She breathed out scoffing slightly, "Hey, you okay?" She asked as she got up and went over to her bag that was on the chair right in the corner. Sam followed after her,

"Yeah, I'm okay. You?" Sam asked as she sat down with Deena in the corner, Deena shrugged.

"Not sure, fine I guess." She huffed out in reply while taking a sip of her water, "How'd you find me?" Deena asked then swallowed her water and put it back in her back,

"Well you're the only good drummer, it was quite obvious to tell because the other people are on the drums waiting to hear you play something and try to copy but fail miserably." Sam laughed out as Deena slowly joined in with her,

"You make me sound like I'm a drumming god, or something." Deena scoffed out,

"You are in my eyes." Sam snickered out cheesily which made the two laugh even more. 

"I appreciate it that comment though, it better be true." Deena teased as she turned her head to her and Sam turned to her and placed a hand on Deena's cheek moving a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"When am I not telling the truth?" Sam teased jokingly, her lips hovered over Deena's like she was waiting for Deena to do something. Yet after a few seconds, Deena pulled Sam toward her and onto her lap, she sat up more slightly and cupped Sam's face.

"Always, Samantha Fraser." Deena grinned out before placing a kiss on her lips, Sam kissed back and it started off slow and passionate but soon enough, it started to get more and more intense by the .seconds. Sam had a hand placed on the nape of Deena's neck and the other was rested on her chest moving up and around her neck while Deena's hands were placed on Sam's waist pulling her closer here and there. They parted from the kiss and Sam sighed,

"We shouldn't..." Deena breathed out but Sam shook her head placing her hand above Deena's heart slowly moving it down to her waist, she placed her other hand on her chest and pulled her back off of the wall; she tugged on Deena's hoodie that Deena helped her take off. Sam placed it delicately next to her and turned to her,

"Should we?" Sam questioned as she took her hoodie off and placed it next to Deena's. Deena stared her down noticing that she wasn't wearing a t-shirt underneath, Deena's eyes lovingly scanned Sam's beautiful body that looked as if it was carved by god and then looked up at her, she crossed her arms slightly as Deena placed a kiss, but quickly pulled away.

"You okay? We can stop." Deena assured her, Sam nodded her head giving her a tight lipped smile,

"I know." Sam nodded her head and glanced at the floor then next to them, Deena cupped her chin and made Sam look at her,

"Hey, what's wrong?" Deena questioned worriedly as she placed a kiss on Sam's forehead while she started to stroke her cheekbone. 

"N-Nothing... just... nothing." Sam dismissed but Deena shook her head.

"I don't accept 'nothing', Sam. Come on, talk to me." Deena pushed as her chest heaved slightly yet Sam still didn't want to talk about it, so, she did the only thing that she could think off. She kissed Deena roughly pulling her in and slightly bitting her lip tugging her lip closer to her as she moved her head back, she let go and immediately attached her lips back onto Deena's as she felt a homey feeling and craved nothing but that feeling to stay. And it did. 

Deena was still confused on what Sam was trying to tell her but then realised that she seemed quite hesitant on Deena's hands being on her body, Deena put one and one together to realise that she was insecure about her body, so, Deena parted from the kiss and kissed almost every place that she could find, all over her face, all over her neck leaving a few marks and love bites and then her shoulders and chest. 

The door opened and Deena covered Sam and covered her mouth wishing that they could shapeshift into the wall,

"Is it that room?" One freshman boy asked,

"No, it's the next one. I knew it." The other boy scolded and slammed the door shut behind him, Deena and Sam turn to one another slowly with grin's on their faces trying not to laugh. That went on for a bit until they simply couldn't hold it in, they roar into quiet laughter and place a soft kiss on one another and go back to trying to have a moment but the interruption was too funny to ignore. 

They pull away starting to laugh again,

"I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing." Deena apologised while laughing as Sam was just snickering but started to laugh. 

"You're good." Sam grinned out, "Lunch is about to finish anyway, here." Sam said and handed Deena Sam's hoodie, Deena looked at the hoodie then at her,

"You sure?" Deena questioned.

"More than anything." Sam grinned out placing a kiss on her lips, Deena kissed her back and pulled her closer as she moved her hand on the back of Sam's neck; she parted from the kiss and smiled at Sam putting her hoodie on, Deena grabbed her hoodie and put it on Sam.

"You cold?" Deena asked and Sam nodded her head, Deena hummed at this and placed a few kisses around her neck and chest. "You know I love everything about you, right?" Deena asked Sam in a hopeful tone, Sam blushed at this,

"I do now." Sam hummed in delight with a huge grin, 

"Don't think I don't for a second." Deena breathed out as she continued to mess around and place kisses everywhere she could. Sam simply smiled and closed her eyes as she felt like it was only her and Deena in the school until just before Sam was about to pull her hoodie off of Deena and just before Deena was about to pull her hoodie off of Sam. The bell rings and it hurt their ears as they were right underneath one.

They both groan covering their ears, grab each other's hand and get up. Deena grabbed her bag and they head out the room, Sam placed a quick kiss on Deena's lips and hummed before walking away. 

Deena couldn't have been happier in that moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hope y'all enjoyed this one!