"I'm not sentimental"

A/N: Me and Jennifer234564 have been obsessing over this song and it sparked an idea!

SO LETS GO! Also, I'll tell you when to play

Reader x Olivia

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 18K!

SO LETS GO! Also, I'll tell you when to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was on set and really nervous as she had to film a spicy scene with her celebrity crush, Olivia Scott Welch, when she found out that she got the part she was already ecstatic but when she found out that her love interest would be Olivia, she spat out her water that she was drinking right into her best friend's face. Apologising straight after the call was done as she explained her reasoning causing the two girls to freak out.

She was waiting for Olivia as they were next to film, she was in the middle of filming a dancing sequence of her 'drunk', and at a party.

Once they were done filming, Olivia walked over to Y/n and they high five and intertwine their hands together before pulling one another into a hug, they move our hands down and both let go of our left hands Olivia throws her left arm over Y/n's shoulder while she wrap my left arm around her waist.

"You did good." Y/n whispered to her, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Aww, thanks." Olivia grinned out, the two pull away. "You excited? Nervous?"

"Well I am kissing The Olivia Scott Welch... so, yeah. Nervous." Y/n scoffed out, which made Olivia smile.

"You've got this. I and the crew believe in you."

"Hey, that rhymes!" Y/n cheered out making Olivia laugh, the two pull each other into another hug, them both talking about what's comfortable and what's not, laughing a little how they both had mints before the scene. They get called on and start up,

*Start scene, play music*

(Olivia = Heather, Y/n = Angel)

Angel was walking toward Heather as she had a bottle in her hand, Heather sitting on the bumper of the Dodge's car (It's Panic), she was grinning and let out a small sigh,

"You know I think you're looking the wrong way. If you want to enjoy yourself. Parties that way?" Y/n pointed out, pointing behind them as Heather had turned in Angel's direction, glancing at the party then back at her, she scoffed at Angel's observation.

"Funny. I know that." Heather chuckled out, Angel grinned and slid along the bumper, next to Heather.

"I know." She chuckled out. Angel closed the lid as she hadn't had a drink yet and didn't want to have one, but when she saw that Heather was almost finished her bottle and already looked out of it, she didn't want to let Heather get too ahead of herself. So, she grasped it while Heather was taking a sip,

"Hey—"

"Now, now, Heather Nill. You, my friend, are done." Angel stated, moving her hand out. Heather groaned while swallowing the last bit of alcohol that she had while placing the lid in Angel's hands.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever you say." She scoffed out, shaking her head slightly.

"Come on, Heather. You're done. I don't want you drinking anymore."

"Why do you care?" Heather snapped, Angel got up and moved in front of her, her hands on either side of her legs as she had her head right in front of Heather's.