"and I want this back."

A/N: Get ready for possessive Sam and some JEALOUSYYYYYYY

Sam x Reader

Also inspo: Y'know in Outer Banks Season 2 how Sarah and John B break up but then they get back together and says that she wants part if the bandana or whatever back, yeah it's like this :)

Also ⚠TW⚠: Slight talk of abuse

HERE WE GO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam and Y/n have been fighting over the dumbest things for possibly the longest time ever, their relationship started off good, and they both made each other so happy yet now?

It was practically filled with arguments.

Sam's POV:

Another day, another night of arguing with Y/n. I'm honestly sick of it, I want the old us back. It's like I barely even know her anymore as she's so secretive and just loves to wind me up when she knows I hate it.

"Come on! I didn't do anything!" Y/n complains at me, sighing, slamming her hands to her side.

"You wind me up all the goddamn time! I'm sick of it! I've asked you on multiple occasions if you can stop being annoying! And NOT wind me up!" I fire back at her, staring her down as I was wearing the bracelet that she made for me, fiddling with it, yet I don't see her wearing hers... 'Why isn't she wearing her bracelet?' I think to myself staring her wrist down,

"Oh, wow. I must really be a sick fucking girlfriend- what're you looking at?" She asks me confused.

"B-Bracelet. W-Where's your bracelet?" I ask her, my eyes slowly dragging up to her.

"What?"

"No! Why aren't you wearing your bracelet? Where is it?" I ask her,

"I-I don't know!" She argues, I scoff.

"Of course, you've lost it. Haven't you?" I ask her which she shakes her heat at.

"No. It's at mine, I just remembered." Y/n protests, I sigh crossing my arms. I unhook the connection of the bracelet, taking it off. I take her hand moving it up and place the bracelet on the palm of her hand. "What're you doing?" She asks.

"I-I think we're done here..." I mutter out.

"What?"

"We're not like how we used to be. I want things to go back to the way they were, when we were happy." I sigh out, "And we can't seem to do that, so we're done. I'm out." I state, my eyes slowly dragging up to Y/n's eyes. "I-I gotta go..." I express before quickly walking away, Y/n watching me since I can feel her eyes pierce into the back of my mind.

*1 week later*

No one's POV:

There was a party and both Sam and Y/n were going to this party, it was Peter's party and they were in their own groups yet they couldn't help but take their eyes away from one another.

"Hey! Bro, I think the show's over." Peter spat at Y/n as he moved in front of her before turning to Sam, "You okay, baby?" He asked.

"Baby?" Y/n reiterated.

"It's— It's nothing." Sam dismissed,