Jealousy and Emotions

Y/n was at a party with Heather as she was with her friends and Y/n was with hers. They were quite seperate when it came to parties as they both liked being around their own friends and decided that it'd be better to keep their relationship private. But of course, as always, something had to go wrong at a party. 

It was Y/n's best friend's party, Hunter Mason, he and Y/n have been best friends for years, many people questioned your friendship asking if it was just friendship or if there was a deeper meaning behind yours and his' friendship that could lead to a possible relationship. But the two always shot it down.

The party was at an abandoned car park up at the very top where not much people would go, but enjoyed, especially when it was raining as it felt like the most freeing feeling in the world for anyone who would go up to the top when it's pouring down with rain, blasting music, messing around, being alone or with friends. No matter what, it was always fun to be there. 

So, Y/n was leaned against one of the railings as she wasn't talking to anyone, more just observing the party until Hunter walked over toward Y/n.

"You know, it's really boring seeing you stand here." Hunter sighed out as he stumbled his way next to her, Y/n scoff's glancing at him while taking a sip of their beer. "You should try talk to people." Hunter suggested to her giving her a small nudge of encouragement. Y/n snickered at this and shook her head taking another sip of her beer. 

"No thanks," Y/n answered as she turned to him then faced away to look at the other side of the party, "I'd rather be here." Y/n continued on causing Hunter to groan in annoyance,

"Ok, ok, I won't force you." Hunter told her as he had his hands in a surrendering look. Y/n noticed and looked at his hands then at Hunter confused.

"What?" Y/n asked confused as he had some sort of teasing grin on his face, "Why're you staring at me like that?" Y/n asked once again looking at him,

"Can I get a hug?" Hunter asked politely as he pouted, she rolled her eyes and grasped Hunter into a hug. She let out a small groan when Hunter hugged her tighter.

"D-Don't. You're drunk and hugs are ew." Y/n complained as she moved back, Hunter and her laughed at this.

"Come on, we've been friends ever since we were little!" Hunter exclaimed and Y/n nodded her head and saw where Hunter kept glancing at too see Heather menacingly staring her and Hunter down. She had always gotten slightly jealous whenever they were around each other as it always made her slightly self-conscious as she felt that Y/n would be better off with Hunter instead of her, which Y/n would always assure her that she'd never and that she would only stay with her. 

"Oh, you're a dick." Y/n laughed out as she picked up on what Hunter was doing, she turned around to Hunter who was grinning devilishly at her.

"I've got a mind of a... a... uhm..."

"Mastermind." Y/n finished the sentence off for him, he clapped his hands together then clicked his fingers and pointed his index finger at her.

"That's the word!" Hunter exclaimed making Y/n laugh hitting him in the back of the head, she sighed as she took another sip of her beer, Hunter took it away from her and placed it down. "I have a better drink that you should try! Come on, come follow me." Hunter suggested as he took Y/n's hand and walked her over to the table, Heather grasped Natalie's hand making her follow as she wanted to watch Y/n from afar now, 

Heather really didn't like where this was going and wanted to know what they were up too, and Natalie just felt sorry for the girl as she couldn't agree or see why Heather hated Hunter so much, she quite liked Hunter and thought he was a nice guy only wanting friendship from Y/n. No matter how many times, Natalie tried to tell Heather that all she saw was friendship, she still got dragged around everywhere wherever Heather went to keep an eye on Y/n and Hunter.