Dressed to Impress

A/n: Hannah x Reader. Backstory: It's based in the early 1900's and the reader is apart of a family called the Davis family that's wealthy and not to be messed with and after a meeting, Hannah Miller and Y/n Davis meet up at a lake (think of the lake that Heather goes too in the last episode of Panic) and have a small picnic and their relationship has to be private and a secret.

By the way there will be some Scottish language and how we talk but it's self-explanatory words that you'd be able to figure out. We're naw that different, luvs.  

This is for you: leavemealone26197 

ENJOY, Y'ALL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Davis Brothers and Sister were headed down to the local bar for a meeting that you'd most likely hear people say were on the telly. The reason behind the meeting was because of the eldest brother, Jonathan Davis, had managed to pull the most incredible thing that could improve the family business, the meeting was with the highest guy's into the town of Birmingham, so, they could make a deal for the family. Which of course, his siblings and mother was surprised at as it was always Andrew or Y/n who were the co-operative duo and managed to pull people into investing into their business.

"You all ready to go in now then?" Jonathan questioned with a cigarette in his hand, the smoke fading off into the air as he stopped his siblings. Andrew sighed as he turned to Jonathan.

"Let's just get this over and done with... shall we?" Andrew asked Jonathan sighing heavily as he had his hands in his pockets, the hat that he was wearing was covering the tip of his eye.

"Whatever it takes, yes?" Y/n reiterated her brothers words from back at the house with a cigarette in her mouth that had practically dissolved, Jonathan nodded his head sighing.

"Whatever." Jonathan agreed with a light nod, "Why?" he answered as he looked at Y/n with an intrigued expression on his face, Y/n grinned as she looked down at the stone path.

"No reason, Jonathan, just places to be." Y/n answered truthfully as the grin on her face became a playful smirk that she hid from her brothers.

They all headed inside and took their seats in a room that they would always go in as wherever they wanted too, they could always boss people around as they were feared. The Davis family wasn't a family to be messed with at all as they had alliances that people wouldn't even want to imagine. They had dirt on everyone that it made people worry and barely want to sleep, yet they still helped out the town. They did practically built the town, that was until the government came and decided to take over from the business, which caused their father to get executed on a post for illegal tampering as well as going against the 'law'. Whatever that meant.

They sat down and waited patiently, a waitress that Y/n was more than familiar with who had blonde hair, deep blue eyes that were intriguing and could brighten her day or night, walked over to the Davis Siblings,

"Hello, you four. What can I get you's?" The women asked as she held a pad of paper with a pen, glancing at all of them.

"Pint of Irish Beer, four glasses." Andrew ordered as he barely even took in her existence since he was nose-deep in a paper. Jonathan and Charles on the other hand did notice.

"Well, 'ello beautiful." Charles charmed her, the waitress giggled slightly and started to walk backwards keeping her eyes on the two boys and Y/n

"Coming right up." The waitress announced, as she left and was out of their sight. Katie hit Charles in the back of the head, he turned to her annoyed.