"...and I want this back." 2

A/N: Sam x Reader

HERE WE GO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was sprinting after Peter, she managed to grab a lid of a bin and chucked it at Peter making him fall, Sam was too busy focusing on her jotter to notice who did this action as she giggled at what she was reading, when Y/n avoided hitting her; she marched over toward Peter and grabbed his jeans and his t-shirt chucking him into the door making him fall to the ground, gaining the people around from before as well as people in that corridor's attention, including Sam. Y/n went on her knees and straddled his waist, he kept trying to squirm his way out of it yet Y/n managed to get a hold of him stopping him with her left hand and continuously punched him, either right across the cheek or right on the nose.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" People cheered.

Peter tackled Y/n, bringing her down to the ground with him as he started aimlessly punching, hitting her in the stomach, face, sides, gut, anywhere and everywhere that simply landed was enough for him until Y/n decided to do something that she hadn't tried to do before. So, when she found the perfect opportunity, she grabbed onto his hand stopping his punch and wrapped her legs around him pulled to the ground, once his body slammed against the ground, Y/n rushed to straddle his waist continuing her attack.

"HEY! HEY! What's going on here?!" A teacher shouted, shoving his way through the busy crowd, "Hey... hey! Y/n! Stop it!" He said trying to butt into the fight but when Y/n moved her arm back up, her elbow connected with his nose, he held his nose as his eyes quickly started to water up, everyone releasing a symphony of 'Oooh', she was oblivious to what she had just did to a teacher and it wasn't until she was tackled off of him to see Mr Hunter, her favourite teacher, covered in blood, "You're coming with me." He heaved out, quickly standing up and pulling her to her feet,

"I-I never did anything! Sir, you have to—"

"Be quiet, and follow me." He ordered which Y/n listened too, she got dragged where he was and Sam following in pursuit,

"Y/n! What the hell—?"

"Okay, so, maybe not the best idea." She sighed out,

"Best idea? Y/n, it was the dumbest idea! What were you thinking? Especially hitting Mr Hunter." Sam added which made Y/n look at her confused,

"What? No, I'd never hit..." She looked at his nose that was badly bleeding and tried to replay what happened in her mind and when she did; it was as if she felt all the pain in her hands all over again her body until she felt the small encounter where she ended up hitting Mr Hunter, she turned to him, "S-Sir, I-I'm so sorry. I didn't— I didn't know—"

"It's okay, I'm fine. Let's just make sure—"

"Y/N L/N." The principle screamed and searched his eyes around the cafeteria where Y/n, Mr Hunter and Sam were. He marched his way over and Y/n tried to fight out of Mr Hunter's grip yet he didn't let her go.

"Please just accept his shouting, it's better than running." Sam whispered to her which made her stop as a whole. She fell to her knees as she was more than exhausted and felt all the pain in the world, surrounding her body. It was as if she couldn't breathe because of how hurt her rubs were.

The principle grasped Y/n in his arms and dragged her to his office, not letting her get attended too.

****

Y/n shoved the door open which created a loud thud and got Sam's attention as she was waiting on her, she looked up to see the door completely fall off of the doorframe.

She marched her way over and walked past Sam without a care in the world, her eyes focused on the ground. Sam rushed in front of her and placed her hand on her chest,

"Hey, hey, talk to me." Sam calmly whispered too her, Y/n sighed and looked up at her, "What happened?"

"He's suspending me. Didn't even hear my side of the story." She scoffed out, shaking her head. Sam placed a kiss on her cheek,

"I'm sorry, let me come home with you. Yeah?"

"S-Sure... I guess." Y/n nodded her head, Sam opened the door and the two walked to Y/n's car, she opened the door for Sam; she grinned at this action and flashed Y/n a smile before sitting down, Y/n closed the door and walked around to her side, getting in her car. She started to drive to her house, Sam's hand placed on the back of her neck, the tips of her fingers brushing the back of her neck, calming Y/n down more and more. They sat in a comfortable silence. Listening to music.

When they arrive, they head inside and once Y/n closed the door, Sam was already looking at Y/n waiting for her to say something.

"You okay?"

"Come here," Sam softly told her, Y/n walked in front of her and stopped, the two staring intently into one another's eyes. "are you okay? I just want to make sure."

"I'm fine." Y/n scoffed out, giving her a fake smile before attempting to walk off that doesn't work. She placed a hand on Y/n's cheek and placed her lips on here. Y/n grinned as her shoulders fell and pulled Sam closer toward her. The kiss slowly starts to gain more and more intense, Sam now pulling her t-shirt off and tugging on Y/n's t-shirt which she takes off.

Sam slowly wrapped her arms around her lower stomach as Y/n parted away from the kiss, barely glancing at her arms yet already knowing what Sam needed,

"We don't have too, I'm not gonna force you." Y/n grinned out, putting her hands up, "But just know... I love everything about you." She continued on to say, grabbing Sam's t-shirt handing it to her, she grinned and took it from Y/n's hands and put it on while Y/n grabbed her t-shirt and put it on, "Movie?" She questioned.

"What?"

"Do you wanna watch movie?" She asked which made Sam grin and nod her head. Y/n took Sam's hand and set her down on the couch then turned the TV on and started playing it, she sat down next to Sam and they start watching films.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm so sorry that this is terrible I'm simply just so tired and I've been struggling to write this forever.